13

We snook our way out of the janitors closet, and made our way back downstairs. Everyone was chilling out in the lobby, and it was actually peaceful. There weren't any screaming fans behind the doors crying to get in, it we just the boys chilling and talking. I'm sure they don't get to hangout in a public area without screaming girls.

"I really need to change." I admit, kind of scared to bring up the subject. I don't wan't him to think I'm complicated or anything.

"I'll buy you a new outfit." He smiled, and I wasn't excited to tell him about my babysitting job and how I had to leave today.

I nodded, turning away from him.

"Cam, we've been waiting for you two love birds." Nash pushed himself between us, hanging his arms over our shoulders, "We are all going to go out. To eat of course." He smiled. He was so weird, he's so funny too.

"Can we stop by Hollister or something first?" Cameron asked, and if he is referring to me getting an outfit there, that's too much. That's way too much money for him to spend on me. I'm usually at the goodwill store, or Walmart for goodness sakes.

"Cameron." I interrupted, "You-"

"Yes, we can." Nash licked his lips, and motioned for everyone to get up.

They all stood from the couches, and followed Nash out the door. They were all in a hurry to get in the black van, probably because of the fans.

I hopped in the van, Matt getting in next, and sitting beside me. I was squished between Cam and Matt, and this is starting to become natural for me.

Staying in hotels, hanging out with the boys. I mean, there are millions of girls dying to even get a follow from them, and the fact that I'm practically living with them is breathtaking, and honestly, I don't know how I got this lucky.

There isn't one second that goes by that I don't think about the impact this has put on me. I mean, of course I've known them for three days, but that doesn't make a difference. I can't believe I had no idea who they were before this.

"Take us to Hollister." Nash screamed, and he received a bunch of glares, but then everyone laughed.

Cameron held onto me tight, I guess that's his way of claiming me as his.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked, trying to keep my voice low.

"What is it?" He asked, his brown eyes scanning my face. I was scared to tell him I'd be leaving, I mean, he has to leave too... Sometime. He isn't going to stay in New York forever.

"You know how I told you about my babysitting job? And how I work on weekends?" I asked, and he knew where this was going.

"Yeah.." He shifted.

"They called me in early, and I can't loose this job Cameron." My nose scrunched, and my stomach ached. If he didn't say anything as soon as possible, I was going to vomit.

"Okay." He lowly replied, "Do you just stay at their house all weekend?" He asked, curiosity in his tone.

"Pretty much, I get paid well." I admitted, feeling awkward talking about it. He gets paid much more than I do, so the amount of money I have is probably like a penny to him.

"I'm leaving Monday." He admitted, "Are you aloud to have company?"

"I could ask." I was smiling inside, but I didn't want to freak him out or anything.

He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Are we almost at Hollister yet?" Carter groaned.

We actually were in sight of it, and I could already see the sign. His face lit up when the driver nodded.

We ended up parking closet to the door, and I was happy to not have to walk so much. I hate walking.

"Are you guys coming?" Cam asked, and everyone shook their heads no, but eventually giving in. We all walked in together, luckily there wasn't anyone here.

"Let's go over here." Cameron pointed, dragging me to the dressy clothes.

"Remember, I don't want you to buy me something expensive, okay?" I asked, searching through the kaki shorts.

The white Hollister shirt caught my eye, and it would look good with my somewhat of a tan.

I grabbed it, stuffing it in my hands along with my kaki shorts.

"Get you a pair of shoes if you want." Cameron pointed to the shoes, and boy was he tempting me.

"Cameron, no." I smiled, trying not to blush. He was being so sweet to me. Buying me clothes.

"Seriously, I'll help you pick them out." He bit his lip, pulling my arm toward the sandals.

A pair of dark brown ones stuck out to me, and I pulled then off the rack.

"I like these." I admitted, trying to find his opinion by the way he looked at them.

"I like you and all, but those are a no no." He pecked my lips dangit, and I immediately had the urge to kiss him, but I didn't. I set the shoes back onto the rack, and pulled out a different pair. They were tannish, and had straps that would wrap around my ankle.

"Pretty." He flipped the air as if it was his hair. His bad attempt of a girl impression had me laughing all the way to the dressing room. I closed the door, stripping from my clothes.

I put on the kaki shorts, and they didn't fit right, I need a smaller size, but luckily the shirt fit well. It's not exactly a tight shirt, but it's not baggy either.

"Cameron." I somewhat whispered, and he wasn't too far from the door.

"Yeah?" He asked, making his way to me.

"Get me a size down in these." I held up the kakis. The door was opened just enough to see half my face.

"What size?" He smirked.

I breathed out, "Gett me a five." I tried not to smile, but I did.

"Yes ma'am." He walked to wherever the shorts were, and was quick to come back with them.

"They didn't have fives, so I got you a size down." He laughed, "Here."

"Let me in." He opened the door just enough for him to come in.

"So demanding." I giggled, shutting the door. He sat on the dressing room bench that's made in all of the rooms, and practically watched me through the big mirror.

"That shirt looks good on you." He said, not mentioning that I don't have pants on.

I smiled at him, "I hope these fit."

I slid them up my legs. They fit better than the other pair, but they were a little on the tight side, but it wasn't noticeable.

"They looks good." He stood from the bench. "put these on." He pointed to the shoes.

"Are we in a hurry?" I asked, slipping them on. Luckily they fit well, that's a first. I usually have trouble finding the right size.

"No, I'm just excited for everyone to be jealous of me." He bit his lip.

"Why would they be jealous of you?" I laughed, slipping other foot.

"Because you're mine and they can't have you."