28

"Don't make me come in there." I could hear him talking from the other side of the door. As pissed as I am at him, there's no way I'm going to come out.

The door opened, and I could of swore it would of been Cameron, but of course it wasn't.

"Are you okay?" An unfamiliar girl with short, straight brown hair asked, coming near me. I was sat on the floor, leaned against the wall. My face was wet from tears, and I'd wipe them every now and then.

"I'm fine." I tried wiping my eyes, but there was no point in hiding the fact that I was crying because it was obvious that I was.

She knelt down beside me, not taking her brown eyes off of me. I'm happy that she cares for me, not even knowing who I am. Happy she isn't treating me like I'm a slut for once having a thing with Cameron Dallas. Maybe she just doesn't know.

"It's him isn't it?" She whispered, probably because Cameron could hear everything we're saying. Or maybe he left, I don't know.

"What?" I asked, making sure I knew what she meant even though I did.

"It's Cameron.. Isn't it?" She asked, filling his name into it.

"You know Cameron? You know about us?" I asked, which was honestly a stupid question.

"Who doesn't know Cameron? And of course I know about you guys, it was all over twitter." She lightly giggled, "but, that doesn't matter right now."

"Why aren't you hating on me?" I asked, in all honestly, I just want to know,

"Well, Cameron will have to have a girlfriend one day, and we shouldn't hate on him for it, better yet you. You know, there were a hell of a lot of girls hating on you"

"I know this." I snickered, wanting to change the subject.

"Jessi, but there were also a lot of girls sticking up for you as well." She smiled, and I hate to admit that I did too.

"And plus, I'm a Carter's girl, I don't really care who Cam dates." She stuck her tongue out. I smiled at her for being nice to me, unlike a lot of people around here, including Cameron.

"Just talk to him, I know he loves you."

"How do you know?" I asked, standing from the cold floor. I glanced into the mirror, wiping my eyes one more.

"He would always tweet these cute things about you, but he never specifically said they were about you, but the fans all knew." She smiled.

The butterflies in my stomach came back.

"When did he tweet these things?" I looked at her through the mirror.

"All the time, he's been doing it for a while now."

_______________________________

"I thought you'd never come out." Nash said, "Cameron's in the car, and don't tell him I told you this, but I think he was crying." Nash chuckled, and I nudged him in the side.

"This is Charlie." I pointed to the her, and he smiled.

"Is she coming with us?" Nash asked, and I was surprised that he even brought up the idea.

Charlie and I stared at each other for a second.

"Yes, she is coming." I tried smiling.