35

We had plans to eat out while we were in the city, until Nash called Cameron saying Carter was over. Plus, we needed to get back anyways, Charlie is probably bored out of her mind without me there. Just kidding, who would get bored with Nash? No one.

"Are we almost there?" I asked, I hate walking, and it feels like we've been doing it forever.

He stopped in front of me, motioning me to get on his back, and I'd be stupid if I said no. I was glad he offered, but even happier when I jumped on his back. He carried me, literally, all the way back to the apartment, and I could tell he was tired, even though he was trying to hide it.

"You okay?" I asked, trying not to laugh at his attempt to look strong.

"Yeah." He nodded.

Whenever we arrived, I hopped off his back before we went in. I thought maybe it would just be Nash, Carter, and a fangirling Charlie, but someone else had joined.

"This is Maggie." Carter was quick to introduce the girl, and she smiled at my eye contact with her. I smiled back, of course.

I looked back at Charlie, she pretended to choke herself, and I had to force myself to keep a straight face.

"It's nice to meet you Jessi, and Cameron." She shook both of our hands, and then stood next to Carter.

"Are you guys staying?" I asked both of them, and they both nodded.

"Only for one night though." Carter frowned, "I wish we could stay longer, but she has to be back home." He kissed her cheek, and it's like I could tell Charlie already hated her. I sort of liked her though. She looked nice honestly.

"They'll be sleeping in my room, Jessi and I get the couch." Nash wiggled his eyes brows at her, and she playfully hit his shoulder. I totally ship it.

"Shall we go out?" Nash asked everyone.

"Can I at least get a shower first?" I shyly asked, and they all nodded.

I needed a shower, my hair was a mess, and I feel dirty. Plus, I just got back from a long walk with Cam. I'm tired, and I need a rest.

"C'mon." I hit Cameron, he grabbed my hand and led me to his bathroom. I knew he'd come with me either way.

"I'm showering with you." He stated, not giving me a yes or no option. Which actually I wouldn't mind having a shower with him. Oops.

I smiled at him, grabbing the clothes from my suitcase.

"You haven't hung your clothes up yet?" He noticed my neatly folded clothes stuffed in my suitcase.

"I haven't really had time I guess." I stood from the floor, and into the bathroom I went.

He shut the door, and immediately stripped from his clothing. His abs seemed more tone than they were before, and whenever he noticed my stare on them, his eyes brows raised, and a crooked smile lingered off his lips. I could see the hem line of his boxers under his black pants, and god it was nice.

Look at us. The minute we start to get along, we're already in a bathroom taking a damn shower together.

"I'm waiting for you." He grinned, noticing my covered body, but he's only taken his shirt off. I was shocked I hadn't even started to undress, and that I was focusing all of my attention on his grateful body.

I raised my arms up, waiting for him to pull my shirt over my head. His fingers touched my lower stomach, he gripped the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my messy hair. It's going to take a hell of a lot of conditioner to get the tangles out of this mess.

His breathing was hard, but mine was harder. His eyes roamed the uncovered part my body, and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

It wasn't surprising how quickly things escalated, and he yanked my body against him, smashing his lips onto mine.

"This always happens." He said in a mixture through the kiss. His right hand tightly held the back of my pressing, pressing my head against his. My hands traveled to his lower back, finding their way into the back of his jeans, over his boxers.

"Mmm." He groaned, lifting my thighs up, I wrapped my legs around his uncovered waist, he pressed me against the bathroom wall.

"Just tell me when to stop." I said, my hands roaming his body.

"How the fuck am I suppose to tell you to stop?" He deeply chuckled, unzipping my pants. His eyes never left mine.

And after everything seemed perfect,

"We should hurry and get showers." He looked away from me, continuing to hold me against the wall, and continued to unbutton my pants.

I gulped "Yeah we should." I changed the subject, letting myself out of his comfortable hold. I was quick to undress without thinking twice about it.