72

I managed to stay awake all night long, but not by choice. I tried sleeping, and every once in a while my eyes would close, but I wouldn't fall asleep.

I bet Cameron slept peaceful last night, not worrying about a damn thing. Fucking prick. He only cares about himself.

The sun was beaming through the window, and I could hear voices outside of the room. Nash must be awake.

I opened the door, and the smell of pancakes filled my senses. Nash and Charlie were cooking together, Nash pouring the pancake mix onto the pan, and Charlie flipping them.

"Good morning sunshine." Charlie cracked a smile, glancing up at me.

"Good morning." I yawned.

"Did you sleep good last night?" Nash asked.

"Yes." No.

"That's good."

"Yeah.. Well-" I gulped, "I should be heading out."

"Where? Back to Cameron?" Charlie smiled.

I breathed in, "No."

How could she possibly think I would forgive him so quickly? I'm offended.

"Oh- god I'm sorry." She shook her head.

"Don't worry about it." I smiled, walking back to my room to grab my suitcase. I knew I should stay longer, but I can't, because staying here won't help with getting over Cameron. Every time I see Nash, I think of Cameron.

"Thanks guy-- for letting me stay." I hugged them both.

"Seriously Jessi, we're here anytime you need somewhere to stay." Charlie said. And I nodded.

I hate how they have the impression on me that I can't do things on my own. Like, I don't have to depend on them if I need somewhere to stay.

I can do things on my own.

"You can at least stay for breakfast, I mean, you just woke up." Nash stated, shoving food into his mouth. It was tempting.

"Ooooooookay." I smiled.

______________________

After eating, I was out the door in no time, and I made sure to thank them one more time. Now, I just need to figure out where the hell I'm going.

I didn't use the elevators, so I took the stairs. Each step more tiring then the next. It felt like it took forever to reach the last step, but when I did, a tall boy with messy hair and brown eyes slouched against the brick wall, almost sending me into a puddle of tears.