59

Jessi's POV

"I love you." I softly said, kissing his forehead.

It's not his fault Madison is coming over, I know that good and well, considering I listened to almost all of their conversation.

"Hey, wait." Cameron said before I could leave the room.

"Yeah?" I turned around, a crooked smile hung from his lips.

"Come here." He whispered.

"But I should really-"

"Come the fuck here." He smirked, his body sprawled out onto the bed.

I gave into him, liking the idea of being in his arms rather than seeing if the bitch had arrived yet.

And yes, I gave Madison a nickname. The Bitch.

It suits her well, has a nice ring to it.

____________________

It was dark outside, the moonlight shining through the glass wall. It was stunning, and an incredible view of the forest behind the house.

"You think she's here yet?" I asked, speaking of her once again.

"I don't know." He looked down at me, running his hands through my hair.

"It doesn't matter, so don't worry about it." He groaned.

"I was just asking." I pouted, lying my head back onto his bare chest.

"Maybe I should see if she's here." I pulled comforter off of my body.

"I don't wan't you to leave." He held my wrist back.

"I'll be right back." I chuckled, leaning over to peck his lips. I'm surprised he actually let me leave, he didn't even try to come with me.

I left the room, shutting the wooden door behind me. Chatters could be heard downstairs, I peeked my head around the corner and into the living room.

"Jessi, you're awake?" Jack Gilinsky smiled, along with everyone else.

"I was never asleep." I admitted, not saying anymore about Cameron and I.

It wasn't shocking to see Madison sitting beside Hayes on the white couch, her apologetic smile confusing me. I looked elsewhere besides her.

My uncle sat at the end of the other couch in the corner. (A/N: he plays as Paul Walker)

I exchanged glances with him. I kept telling myself to go back upstairs with Cameron, but whenever Madison asked to talk to me, everything changed. My cheeks were red, and the fact that she would even attempt to speak to me angers me. This is my uncles house, and I can kick her out anytime I want to. I honestly don't know why I haven't did it yet, mostly because of Hayes. If he likes her like he says he does, then hell with it.

"Sure." I breathed out; she didn't even intimidate me anymore.