52

He plopped himself off of me and onto the spot beside me on the bed.

His smile was big, and my cheeks were red.

"Shut up." I smiled, he didn't even say anything, but I felt the need to say that. Bringing myself closer to him, I tangling our legs.

"Love you, pretty girl." He whispered, tucking a piece of hair behind my ears.

"I love you, pretty boy." I copied his choice of words.

"Do you?"

"Yes." I stated.

He smiled, closing his eyes. "I think I may go to sleep."

"But whenever we got back from my moms house, Nash said that we were all going out to do something."

"I hate going out to eat, we do it every time." He groans.

"No, he said we were doing something fun, but he didn't tell me."

"Oh," he shifted, "Okay."

"I'll go to his room and ask." I said grabbing my clothes from the ground, and dressing myself. I pulled my hair back into a bun, and slipped my furry black house shoes.

I stepped out from the room, and took the elevator to Nash's floor, knocking whenever I arrived.

Carter opened it, hesitating to say hello. I lightly smile, making my way past him. The room was filled with everyone, and I felt left out.

Charlie and Maggie were clung to each other's side, their eyes red from the alcohol laying on the table. I was quiet shocked at first, but I shook the thought of it, and looked around for Nash.

"Who you looking for?" Jack Johnson asked, a smile across his face.

Uhm, "Nash."

"He's in the lobby with a few fans, they found him." He smiled, and I thanked him before leaving the room and making my way down to the lobby.

"Nash?" I asked, the few fans surrounding him. They all turned and looked at me, confused at why in the hell Nash would give a damn about a ratchet ass girl like me, right? They were all dressed in high waisted shorts, floral crop tops that showed their flat stomach.

"Yeah, you okay?" He asked, worriedly. He has been real caring since the passing of my mother, and I'm thankful to have a friend like him to be there for me. I know people think of him differently, but I see him as a sweet boy who cares for other people more than he does himself.

"I thought we were going out tonight?" I quietly said.

"No, everyone agreed to stay in tonight, and have fun tomorrow before the funeral."

"I-"

"Oh, if that's okay with you, that is."

"It's fine, sounds good." I gulped.

"I- Don't like the way they are staring at me." I stammered, trying to stand where they couldn't see me.

"They're just jealous." He cracked a smile, looking back at the preppy fans.

"You should get some slee-" Nash began to say.

"Hi." A girl smiled, her height equal to mine.

I chuckled, "Hi."

"You're Jessi Carmack, right?" She grinned.

"Yes."

"I admire you." Her words hit me, and I was smiling with tears in my eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Are you going to cry?" She saw straight passed my smile.

I shook my head, embracing her in a hug.

"Are you a fan of Cameron?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yes, he's my favorite." She fangirled, bringing her hands to her face.

I pulled her aside from Nash.

"Do you want to meet him?" I softly asked, and I wanted this girl to meet him, because I'm thankful for people like her.

"Cameron's here?" Her eyes were wide, her eyes brimming with tears.

"All of the boys are here, actually" I smiled, "Do you want to meet them?"

"Yes!" The tears spilled, and my heart was filled with joy.

I grabbed her wrist, "Come on."

We made our way to the elevator, and I'm almost positive that I'm more excited than she is. I don't know who this girl is, but I love her already.

After pushing the button five times, we waited for the elevator to open, and whenever it did, Cameron surprisingly came out of it.

"Oh, hey." He said awkwardly, still in his boxers.

I chuckled lightly, bringing him into a small hug.

"I wanted her to meet you." I smiled, and the girl instantly ran into his arms.

"I love you so much, Cameron." She cried, "I love you so much." She whispered into his bare chest.

My heart ached, and my smile faded. Seeing someone say that to him, wishing they could be in my place so bad, brings sad thoughts. I bet this girl would do anything to have his love.

"I love you too." He hugged her back, and my smile formed again. Knowing that I just made her day, makes my day.

"Will you please follow me on Twitter?" She begged, writing get Twitter name on his wrist, "And please tell the other boys too!" She squealed.

"I'll make sure they do." I smirked along with Cameron.

"Thank you, Jessi!" She wrapped her arms tightly around me

"The fans are all wrong about you." She smiled while crying, "You are perfect inside and out."

"Thank you," I gulped, hanging onto the first sentence she said, "That means a lot."

She nodded, "Didn't you say I could meet all of the boys?" Her red cheeks were glowing with tears.

"I-" I began.

"You-- don't want to see them right now. Jack threw up everywhere, and they're all in bed." Cameron said, his frown showing.

"Okay." She wiped her tears, "Thank you Jessi." Her voice croaked.

"And I love you more than words can explain Cameron." She hugged him one last time.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asked.

"Sure." She handed me her phone, and I quickly took the picture, locking her phone back.

"Okay," she squealed, "I love you guys, bye!" She ran back towards the lobby.

I looked Cameron, and he looked at me.

"Come here." He said, his arms waiting for my presence.

I pushed him into the open elevator, his back colliding with the wall.

"I'm so lucky." I breathed out, kissing his lips.

He grabbed my body, picking me up from the ground.

"I'm lucky too." He whispered, and the elevator door opened.

"No, I mean, I'm lucky. Do you know how many girls want you? How the fuck did I get this lucky?" I half smiled.

He looked straight into my green eyes, stepping out of the elevator.

"Jessi, shut up for once and think about how great you are." He cracked a smile, holding onto my waist.

"You're perfect for me, and no other girl seems to catch my attention like you do. You're beautiful, you're smart. And all of my friends adore you."

"I am pretty cool, huh?" I smirked, and as soon as I thought he was about to say something, I was pushed in a janitors closet.

"Home sweet home." He laughed, referring to the closet.