68

Cameron's pov

"Who is she?" I heard Jessi's voice behind me, and whenever I turned around, her eyes were weak, filled with tears. I pulled the phone away from my ears, confused at her sudden angered expression. This morning we argued, and I guess she is still hooked on it.. But it wouldn't make since with her question.

"What are you talking about?" I paced towards her, "Jessi I'm n-"

"Then what? It's not a girl?" She asked, her voice raising. She closed her dark eyes for a few seconds before reopening them, more tears had formed, and my heart was slowly breaking at the sight of it. And the fact that it's probably my fault makes it so much fucking worse. Ever since day one with her, I've done nothing but worry about her feelings, and tried my hardest not to hurt them, or let anyone else hurt them. I guess I'm doing a pretty shitty job..

"No! Of course not! Why would I be talking to a girl?"

"I don't know," She scoffed, "What did you mean by 'I'll tell her'?" Her eyebrows knitted together, and her fist clenched together, her skin turning white.

"You haven't even let me explain this." I fired.

"You didn't have to- and I wasn't fucking born yesterday Cameron. I know you're either talking to a girl, or you're leaving. Again." She emphasized 'Again'. Fuck.

I didn't respond, and her anger rose, her cheeks red.

"You're leaving?" She dryly screamed at me. "No-" she shook her head.

"Jessi-" I tried leaning towards her, but she shoved me back with the force I didn't know she had, and I think we were both shocked at her sudden physical anger, but then she came back to reality, screaming in my face.

"Fucking tell me who is on the phone!" She yelled.

"Jessi-"

"Cameron you-"

"Awesomeness tv." I blurted, and her eye weakened.

"Cameron that's-"

"I know, it's a big deal." I said for her, "I'll be staring in a movie- it's called expelled."

She didn't respond.

"Shouldn't you be happy for me?"

"Happy for you? Of fucking course I am.. But you're leaving." Her head lowered.

"Not without you, you're coming with me."

_____________________

(Hello I love you guys)