When it began

I grew up in a small town in Ohio called Owensville where not a lot happened and it was really quiet most of the time. I can remember living in a run down apartment next to a store I called UDF or United Dairy Farm where you could get the best shakes known to man kind.

It was just my Dad, me, and my older sister, Alex. My mom left to look for a job some where in a place called Atlanta. Anyway, I was watching our tiny box tv when I heard about the virus. It said" A boy in California has reviled a new illness that scientists are calling "extraordinary". The boy had a fever and a strange bite on his arm that could have been infected officials say. The out come of death is unknown but we will work to get more info.",.

The thought of a new virus was almost crazy to me and very confusing. I was a big book reader so I turned to my books that sat in a pile in my room. Most of them were encyclopedias I got from the book store. I opened the book and decided to look up virus even though I was 12 I still could not go to school because Dad never had enough money to get me in to one so I would teach my self.

I flipped to the page with virus and began to read. It had said it was a type of germ that can cause the body to turn ill like a fever. "Okay then thats a start", I said.

That day I looked up diffrent types of illnesses like chickenpox, strep throat, and lots others. After I finished reading and became bored with it I told my self to just watch tv or watch the news.

I turned on the tv an the news popped up now with something worse!

The boy that had the new virus is now in a form that scientists across the world are saying it is "unexplainable". The boy has now been infected so much that it has evolved into a mind controlling state that has made the child turn some how very dangerous. Doctors have said that it could be spreading to over 100 people at a time. But It should be nothing major but we will keep you updated.

I had one of those feelings that is really was going to be diffrent from all other sicknesses and by the look of what the news was saying it was pretty bad. I just be gain to look for other things.
Maybe I can go to UDF you get a chocolate shake.
I went to my sisters room to ask for money.
"Hey Alex can I have some money to get a shake?", I asked. She was reading a book called" King Arthur and the round table".
"Sure..um...it is on the dresser next to my stuffed bear", she said.
She kept reading the same book for the past year.
"Why not get a different book?",I asked before I left with the money. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I simply just walked to UDF.