This is the End

(THIS AT THE TOP IS A SAD QUOTE ABOUT HOW MADDIE FEELS RIGHT NOW)

I gripped Marks Backpack and hoodie and the cross bow from toby as  tears came down my face again. I had laid the blankets I had over Mark even though it would not help at all for him.I dragged my feet through the snow and then tripped face planting into the snow. I was bawling. I grabbed my knees close to my chest and just let it all out.

"I fricken done with this crap...this is a bunch of bull", I screamed. "I dont care come get me zombies, come get me winter like you got Mark..",.

I took of my backpack and just hugged myself and closed my eyes trying to picture Mark, his hoodie still smelled like the chestnut and forest smell. I missed them so much.

"Maddie..", A voice said behind me.

"GO away, stranger..wait Maddie", I said turning around and saw a shadow figure standing there. It was darker than the snow but I was not scared of it.

"Maddie.. you need to calm down kiddo", The shadow figure said. "There is still a reason to live look at you, I would say that you had a great run so far and your luck to have even made it this far. The guys are proud of you and so is your mom",.

I sat facing the shadow figure in awe and my heart stood still.

"My..mom...mom...Mark,mom", I said stuttering over my words.

"Yea kiddo shes safe too... The guys keep telling your mom how much of a inspiration you were to them and it really did pay off huh?",.

"Who are you?", I said.

"Lets just say that I'm a friend..", The shadow revealed to be Aaron as he simply smiled and then vanished.

I stood up and grabbed my backpack and crossbow. Wiping my tears I got up and walked further out of the forest. And that's my story so far. Now I'm a loner and apparently the last living human in the United States but hey its better than you would think. Having this much time alone has given me a reason to live and given me a whole world of possibility's than what I had before the infection. Now I have a dog that I call Jack after Jack of course and I was able to make pretty stable tree fort. All I'm hoping is that summer comes quick. I wonder what adventure I will have next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Point. Of. Veiw 3rd person in heaven

" Look at that little kiddo", Jack said fixing his halo and looking through the clouds.

"Yea, smart girl by now I would have thought that she would go crazy", Mark said smiling. "Hey is that my hoodie!?",.

"Calm down, Maddie needs it more than you do", Wade said.

"I wish I could be there with Maddie", Aaron said with a smile and taking a sip of tea.

"I think we all do guys", Mike said. All of the people Maddie had meet waved down at the girl who was unaware of what was happening but her dog started barking upward to heaven.

"Jesus that dog is scary", Bob said.

"Great snuggle tho", Wade said.

"Now its just Maddie and her dog to explore the world for us", Mark said with a heavy sigh. "Whats done is done Im sad to say.. Until next time",.

Authors Note; Thank you guys so much for supporting this book it means a lot but Im sad to say that it came to a end like most stories  do. I had a fun writing it and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. WE laughed we cried and now its all over. Thank you guys so much for your support

Buh BYE!