Hot

We began to walk through the pine tree forest.
"It really is not all that bad during the day time", Fritz said.
"I agree", Kate said.
We began to sing songs we all knew on the radio to pass time. Jack did not know half of the songs because he was from Ireland.
"Cus now we got bad blood", Wade sang.
"Just stop it Wade you stink at singing", Bob said covering his ears.
"Fine what other songs can we sing?", Wade asked.
"How about Shut up and Dance with Me by Walk the Moon?", I recommended.
"Now your talken", Ava said with a smile.
Me and Ava began to sing until everyone except Jack sang the song.
After we were done I kinda felt super hot but did not feel kinda loopy.
"Hey guys look is that a dessert?", I said pointing.
Jack looked at me and said"Are you feeling okay, lassie?",.
"Why I've never been better", I said.
Going towards what looked like a dessert.
"There is no dessert", Anna said.
I stopped in my tracks and turned around and saw my group looking at me like I was a moron.
"You people are crazy there is a..", I began to say than everything went off.
I could once again hear Jacks voice say" Oh no! Maddie",.
I felt like crap. My head seemed to have its own heart beat and my face felt like lava.
I could talk but each word felt like a plead to stay alive.
"Fritz...", I said.
"I am right here Maddie just hold on..", Fritz reinsured. "Guys does anyone have any kind of cool drink/ liquid? She is going to clasps of dehydration",.
Silence rang through my ears.
"Aaron, your iced tea", Jack exclaimed.
"But it is my last connection to England", Aaron whimpered.
"Please, I feel like crap", I complained.
"Just take it", Aaron's voice said.
"Drink this", Fritz said unscrewing the tea bottle. He dumped it all in to my mouth. It felt like I had a burst of life kick in to me.
I sat up and looked around. The people I looked at were still blurry.
"I'm fine ", I lied. I still felt like my face felt like lava but it was not as bad.
"Come on let me help you up", Fritz said.
"Maddie, you still don't look so good, Lassie", Jack said. "I got you",.
I could just see a guy in a green hoodie reach for me and grab me into his arms.
I held on to Jack and I started to cry.
"Your going to be okay", Jack reassured.
I was crying because I was tired of walking and moving great distances.
Jack, like Kate was nice and he smelled like cookies fresh from the oven.
Jack began to walk with me in his arms.
"Jack you can put me down if you want to", I said.
"Okay", Jack said sitting me down. I smiled at him. I really did like him.
I ran up to the front of the group again.
Aaron was leading this time. I could see he was sad. I took one of his hands out of his pockets. He looked down at his hand than at me.
"Thanks your giving up your tea", I said.
"Your welcome", Aaron said.
We held hands for a while. I could tell that he did not mind me holding his hand.
I was looking down that Wade screamed" IS THAT THE TENNESSEE BOARDER?",.
I quickly looked up. THE TENNESSEE BOARDER WAS THERE!!