Trapped in a drug store

I didn't know where we were going to go but I planned for it to be far far away from that house. Bob acted strange for the most part of the journey basically you no where. We have a plan nor a destination where we wanted to go.

"Guys where are we even headed?", Mark asked. "Maddie?",.

"I don't know", I said with a sigh. "Where do you want to go?",.

"I want to go home", Alexander said this caused us to stop and stare at Alex.

"Dude, there is no home anymore", I said walking to him and putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I want Wade..", Alexander cried.

"I know buddy I know but there is reason to live", I said.

"Why? LOOK AROUND MADDIE! Don't you see! No one exists anymore! There dead, forever! I don't plan on being the last group of humans on this earth!", Alex said pointing around. "I'm done with this Zombie game, it was cooler on the Xbox",.

"It isn't a game", I said. "It's more..",.

"How? How could it be more now?", Alexander said in sobs. "Why live when what you find enjoying is gone",.

"SHUT UP I LOST MY FAMILY ALL OF THEM BUT YOU STILL HAVE YOUR SISTER KATE, I LOST MIKE LIKE YOU, JACK LIKE YOU, AND I LOST WADE WITH YOU, WE ALL HAVE PAIN OKAY? IM SAD TOO BUT THEY WOULD WANT US TO LIVE", I yelled.

"Okay.. Your right", Alexander said. I think I scared him. He backed up and ran over behind Kate. Mark had a unhappy expression on his face but I ignored it. We were all angry. I snapped like always. I was probably a psych some how but I managed to pull through it. We walked and walked till we came to a city. I turned around to give orders but everyone split up on there own which was fine by me. I walked in to a empty store where the shelves were lined with cereal, oatmeal, and other boxed items. I went strait to the back and found a box of Lucky Charms surprisingly not old at all. I opened the box and ate some.
They were so goods like I remembered them to be. I sat the box down just as Mark walked in.

"Hey", Mark said.

"Hello", I said.

"You were a little hard on Alex?...", Mark said picking up a box of cheese its. I smiled at him.

"You think? He was not being a 12 year old, he was complaining", I said. "He said our family was being destroyed and I don't want that to happen",.

Mark walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm never leaving you, when Jack told me that your a great leader, I thought he was joking but now I see that your emotional and protective over people which I like", Mark said.

"Mark I need to tell you something", I said sitting against the wall where the cash register sat. Mark sat next to me.

"Shoot", Mark said.

"Remember when I was on the roof and I was sleeping", I said. Mark gave a worried expression.

"Yea.. What about it?", Mark asked.

"I talked to Mike my friend and Jack and Wade and before Wade left he looked at me and thanked me for finding you and letting you hug you one last time and Jack before he was gone Mike said that Jack now knows what family and friends mean. and I was really sad but there okay", I said. "I know your pulled down by that and you probably think I'm crazy",.

I saw a tear run down his face and a smile came down his face.

"I'm sorry... I'm being a baby right now... Yea when I left those guys were always on my mind", Mark said. "I feel bad that I left them",.

"Yea, let's just stop talking about the, and just try to survive", I said.

"Deal", Mark said fist bumping me. I smiled as we walked out. We came out and saw a huge wave of zombie. I took out my gun and began to shot on in the head.

"There's too many", Mark said.

"We have to find the others", I said.

"That's easy there right there", Mark said pointing to them in a drug store. We quickly ran in and Fritz had a look of panic on his face.

"There's so many walkers out there", Fritz said.

"Barricade the doors fast", Bob said as we pushed shelves holding medicine against the glass doors after locking the lock. Mark pushed the last of the shelves over.

"That should hold them", Kate said.

"So what should we do?", Aaron said.

"Stay the night there is no way any of us have the strength to  run that fast from them", I said.

"Yes", Fritz said.

"Let's look around for stuff to lay on and turn off the lights, that will draw the dead closer", Alexander said.

"Okay sweet", Ava said. We were walking around on our own. The place reminded me of the drug store back in Ohio. Like Alexander I missed home.