A new part of the team (kind of)

I got in to the car and found the car keys and turned on the car. I don't know what gotten in to me all I knew was that I needed to leave. I needed to get way from everything. I had gone through enough of pain, now with Jack gone I guess that all the sadness went to my head. I looked in the mirror above me and I saw an RV following me. I could see that Wade was driving it.

Just leave me alone, I thought. That was all I wanted to be was to be left alone. I wonder if that girl who killed Jack was now riding that RV sitting in my spot. The thought made me sick. I pushed the pedal to the floor and kept all focus on the road. Anger and Sadness it was all there. Then a flash about what Jack said began to haunt me. Jack was right to tell me to not fight and be sad. I tried to clear the thought out of my mind then it hit me.

"What am I doing?", I said to myself out loud. I pulled over to the side of the road and the RV pulled up behind me. I turned off the car and got out. I walked to the door of the RV and Wade opened it. 

"Maddie don't you ever do that again", Wade said. "I thought you were going to crash and have you die",.  Wade got out of the seat and hugged me. I looked at everyone else. THe girl was on there. She looked super pale when she laid eyes on me.

"Listen, sorry for being a complete jerk", I said.

"Its fine, you had every right to be mad", THe girl said.

"Whats your name?", I asked,

"Annalee", she said shaking my hand.

"Maddies, the name", I said back. I liked her name her name had a flare to it.

I sat next to her. Mark had a angry look on his face. I looked at him with sad puppy eyes to show how sorry I was but you know Mark he was still mad. I sta and talked to Annalee and introduced her to all of us. She told me about how her family died and she had traveled from LA. She told us that she had not traveled by her self but with with this annoying kid named JD.

"He was awful, he talked the whole time so I left him to be eaten by zombies", Annalee said. Everyone was now looking at her kind of freaked out.

"Don't worry that will never happen again just as long as JD stays dead", Anna lee said.

"Good, I really don't feel like being left alone and eaten by zombies", Wade said with a sigh still focused on the road.

Bob yawned. "guys its getting late and we all must be tired, and sad *cough* lets start heading to bed", Bob said.

"Yea, I am kind of tired", Anna said.

"Me too", Ava responded.

"Well then you all get some sleep, I will drive for a while", Wade said.

"Okay thanks Wade", I said.

"no prob", Wade said.

"Why don't Anna and Ava go sleep in the bedroom in the back", I said "It is a bunked",.

"Okay, night everyone", Ava and Anna said leaving.

"Night, now everyone else go find some place to sleep", I said. Everyone began to lay down. Kate laid in Fritz's lap and was soon sound asleep. Alexander fell asleep on the floor after he found a blanket in the backroom. He looked so cute when he slept. Bob stretched out on the sofa while Mark laid across the other sofa. I had no place to sleep until, Wade said "Maddie, I'm going to press a button and a later will deploy and I want you to climb it",.

"Um.. okay", I said. Wade pressed a button and a ladder opened from he celling. I climbed it and I came out of the RV ceiling and was not in top of the RV. Safety bars poped up an dI was now about ti sleep underneath the night sky! I came back down the ladder.

"Wow, its really pretty up there", I said.

"Yea, I discovered it when we first got to the dealership and I started to press random buttons well what are you still doing here go on up there and sleep", Wade said.

"okay well goodnight", I said.

"nighty night", Wade said. I found a blanket in the back and while back there I found another outfit. It was a lumber jack shirt and I wore my black short I was wearing still. I climbed up the ladder and laid down and watched the stars above me as we drove underneath the night sky. Mike and Jack are probably together some where watching the sky with me. I felt sleepy so I laid down and let the wind blow through my hair. Good night Jack and Mike.