Tea and a hat

"Maddie, come on get up", Alex's voice said. My eyes opened to see Alex there smiling.
I smiled back.
"Good morning, Alex", I said.
"Good morning", Alex replied. "You sleep well?",.
"Yea, slept like a rock", I said back.
"Anyway you need to get up and prepare to hit the road", Alex insisted.
I sat up and glanced around. No one way in the room with us.
"Where is everyone?", I asked gathering my things.
"They are trying to retrace there steps and get out of here", He replied.
"Cool, I am ready to go", I said grabbing my plastic bag. "Just lead the way".
Alex got up and went to the opening that lead to the hallway. I followed him as he walked slowly down the hallway dragging his Nike shoes across the tile floor.
"Why are you walking so slow?", I asked.
"I did not sleep well because I was kept awake by Bobs snoring", Alex said with a chuckled. I grinned at the fact that Bob even snored.
We made the turn and Alex got a confused look on his face.
"What.. I thought the exit was right down that hall", Alex said.
"We cant be that lost we took like one turn on our way down here", I said turning around.
I peeked around the corner we were just at and it seemed like the room we were in disappeared.
"Now what?", Alex questioned.
"Lets just head strait there has to be a exit either way", I recommended.
"Better than nothing", Alex shrugged.
"Onward, my faithful companion", I joked. He smiled.
We made our was down the dark hallways with my flash light turning left than right, than another right.
It felt like we had been walking for over 30 mins at least.
"When does this hall ever end ?", Alex asked. I too, wondered that as well.
"Wait can you hear that", Alex asked. I heard nothing.
"Hear what?", I asked.
"It sounds like voices",Alex said.
I listened closely and then I could hear voices, male voices.
I looked at Alex who looked at me. "BOB AND WADE", we exclaimed. We started to call out Bob and Wades names but no one responed. The voices got closer and closer, me and Alex began to realise that those voices did not belong to Bob and Wade. We stopped running and began to walk slowly like before.  I could soon could make out what the voices were saying.
"Give me back my tea you, ruthless irish man", One voice said.
"No, not until you give me back my hat, lad", the second voice said.
We walked closer and closer to the mysterious voices. The sounds came from another empty tile room. I stopped Alex from walking past the doorway.
"Listen", I said.
"I will never give you your hat until you decide to give my my tea", The first voice demanded.
"Never", The seconded voice said back. Then all we could hear were sounds of the two voices attacking each other.
I quickly reacted to the situation by turning my flash light on and shinning the light in to the room. My light quickly fell on to  two guys fighting each other. One guy was wearing a green hoodie while the other guy was wearing a white t-shirt.
The man with the green hoodie jumped on top of the other guy. With out thinking I ran directly to the men and stood right in between the two of them and yelled "STOP",.
The two men stopped in confusion and looked at me. I grinned in a nerves way and said" I am sorry to interrupt but I was wondering if you two guys knew how to get out of here?",.
The man in the green hoodie smiled and said" God, lass, don't look so uptight. We aren't mean, at least I don't think we are mean",.
I smiled back.pp
"What is your name, lassie", the man in the green god die asked.
"My name is Madison but you can call me Maddie", I replied.
"My name is Sean but you can call me Jack and that guy is named Aaron", The man in the hoodie replied. I looked to the other guy who waved.
I looked to see Alex had disappeared from the doorway.
"Alex!", I called. No reply.
"Oh...did he seriously leave me", I said out loud. I walked straight towards the doorway but realised I was being followed. I turned around to see Jack and Aaron looking at me.
"Where you off to in such a hurry we just met", Aaron asked.
"My friend Alex left me I guess because he thought you guys were super angry that you would punch me or something", I said.
"We would never do such a thing, would we, Aaron?", Jack asked Aaron.
"No not at all and we know the way out so when we find your friend we can lead you out", Aaron said. "Just let us get our things",.
The two guys walked over to the corner and gathered there back packs.
" Ready, guys", I asked.
"Yea, just until Aaron gives me back my hat", Jack said.
"Come on, Jack, we don't need to fight especially in front of this young lady", Aaron said. "Here is your hat so give me back my tea",.
Aaron tossed Jack a gray lat hat that Jack seemed to be pleased to have it back.
"Fine here", Jack said handing back a water bottle seemed to be filled with tea.
"Now you two ready?", I asked.
"Yea let's go, lass",Jack said fixing his hat.
We went out the doorway and proceeded down the hall.
"Where did Alex get too", I asked my self.