It Was Real

I sat up crying and in tears. I no longer heard Mark snoring so I thought he turned on a better side to stop the snoring. It was really cold in the room and it reminded me of the UDF where I started my adventure and there was a cold draft.

"Mark.. I had a bad dream, you were in it and it scared the living crap out of me",, I said in Marks ear but he did not move  nor react to what I said. "Mark..Markimoo you awake because Im kinda scared now",.

Mark laid still on the floor of the office. I tapped him over and over but he did not wake up. I flipped him on to his pack and placed my head on his chest and tried to listen for a heart beat. I moved around and then I heard a thump then nothing.

"Mark.. Mark..please don't go", I said starting to cry. "You promised me..I trusted you.. you were my last hope",.

I looked at his black hair and noticed how his hair was turning white on the ends from the ice and chilling cold. I planted my sobbing eyes on to Marks coat covering his red and grey hoodie. I looked at Marks eyes and held his hand which was ice cold.

"99 bottles of milk on the wall, 99 bottles of milk on the wall, take one down pass it around....", I cried trying to keep myself positive. I sobbed harder as the snow fell softly outside and the world unaware of Marks death. I was growing tired and angrier than ever before. Mark was my last connection to my friends and he was the last so called "family" I had. Anna, Ava, Mike, Bob, Jack, Arron, Fritz, Kate, Alex, and now Mark.
I was tired of the endless cycle of death but that Marks gone who would I look in to and better yet what would I be doing by my self. I had no motivation to survive. I then grabbed Mark and sat his dead body on the wall and took off his hoodie and over my long sleeve shirt.

"Love you Mark", I said slipping out of the Park Rangers office. I was gonna miss them.