Wade joins us

"Stay here, I will get a medic", I said. I got up from the sofa and walked over to the stair case. As I walked up the stairs I began to take in everything that was happing. We had traveled a long way and have over time met new friends. Even when the fire happen people came to help.
I made it to the second level and walked over to Kate and Fritz's room. I opened the door slowly and looked inside. I saw Fritz on the bed tucked in to the blankets and Kate was laying on the arm chair close to the rooms window.
I slipped in to the room and walked up to Fritz's sleeping body. I tapped his shoulder. Nothing. I tapped even harder.
Than out of the blue Fritz flys up from the pillow and says "THE ANSWER IS HAM",.
This made me jump.
Fritz looked over at me and said " What are you doing here?",.
"I need your help, there is a man hurt down stairs that need for you to help him out", I explained.
"Okay let me just get my back pack with some equipment", he said getting out of bed.
I watched him tip toe to the door and grab his back pack.
"Come on", Fritz whispered.
"Okay,I am coming", I whispered back. I crept back to the door and closed it behind me.
"Now where is this patient", Fritz asked.
"Follow me", I said leading him done the stairs to the living room.
When me and Fritz walked in Mike had a big smile on his face like Wade.
"This guy is pretty cool", Mike said. "He is a great story teller",.
"This is Fritz, Wade he will be more than happy to help you", I said.
Fritz sat on the sofa next to Wade and looked at his hand.
"What were you cut with?", Fritz asked.
Wades eyes looked at me. This caused Fritz to look at me.
"I cut him with a knife", I feasted up.
"Why did you cut him with a knife", Fritz asked.
"She was trying to protect Mike over here. She had the right to", Wade said.
"Ok, but Maddie you really should not be stabbing random people even if they break in to the house", Fritz ordered.
I didn't know what his problem is. He isn't the boss of me. Who saved his life?
Me. Who made sure they had a place to sleep tonight? Me.
Maybe I was just being stubborn so I uttered a simple "Okay",.
"Now let me rap that hand of yours", Fritz said to Wade.
Fritz got out a arm rap and circled it around the wound. The blood from the wound started to become less and less.
"There you go all better", Fritz assured.
"Thanks", Wade said touching the rap.
"It should hurt for no more than a week so please don't use that hand as much", Fritz said.
"Okay, well I must be on my way", Wade said.
"Wait, couldn't you stay with us ", I said.
"Well only if you want me to", Wade said
"Yes, I want you to", I said.
"I will stay", he said.
"Welcome to the team", I said smiling.
"Yaaaaa", Mike squealed jumping up from the chair and giving Wade a hug.
I ran over to him to and hugged him.
"Come on Fritz get in here",I said.
Fritz hugged all of us.
I could see that Wade was really happy to