Marks Found

We all stood in awe as we looked at the sign near the road.
"Guys, we only need to walk a little while longer", I said with a smile. I looked over to Wade who I think was about to cry.

"Wade, come on push through it", I said. Wade quickly wiped his tears then began to walk faster. Bob was sweating like crazy, and so was Fritz. Bob looked like he was going to pass out like I almost did. I looked around prying that I would see something that would help us just a little bit. THen my eyes fell on the holy grail. It was a car dealer ship!

"Oh my god, is that?", Anna began to say.

"A Car Dealer Ship", Ava said. Both Anna and Ava began to run towards it. I followed. The group dragged behind than caught up. There were cars every where but nothing could compare to the large RV I saw. Wade too also saw the huge RV.

"WE have to take that", Wade said.

"Heck ya, what ever we can do to get out of this heat", Bob said.

"Than its settled, every one in to the RV", Jack said. "My turn to drive",. He ran in to the dealer ship and came out with the RVs keys. We all loaded up in to the RV and Jack soon turned in to tour bus Jack. The RV was so cool. I plopped down on the couch and as Aaron was getting on Jack stepped on the gas pedal causing Aaron to fall. Jack chuckled than drove on the road. I help Aaron up and he sat next to me. I got up and went o what looked like a fridge and opened it. It was filled with soda and food already! It could not get better than this.

"Guys, who hungry raise your hand", I said. I looked around everyone was hungry. I pulled out Coke and gave everyone a can and found some Pizza Rolls and put them in to the micro Wave that was built in.

Everyone was silent as they drank some of the coke. Until the pizza rolls were done. I got up and took them out of the micro wave and passed them out. 5 for each of us.
I sat back down and ate.
"Guys hold on to some thing, I need to run some people over", Jack said.  "LIKE A BOSS",.
"Oh, crap",Wade said holing on to the handle bar next to him. We all braced our selves while Jack started laughing like a crazy person and gaining speed. Then all you could see were body's being thrown on the window. Jack turned on the windshield wipers and pushed the dead off.
Then there were no more zombies just the open road.
Jack smile faded back to normal and continued to drive. I laid on Aaron's arm causing him to flinch then he relaxed. I was kind of tired but I refused to let myself go to sleep. I don't know why I did that to my self.
Arron have a pat on the head as I was still leaning on him. I looked over at Wade who was smiling at me.
"Go ahead and go to sleep,Maddie, I will get you up if anything life shattering happened", Wade said. "That goes for all of you",.
Everyone smiled at Wade and said okay.
"Okay", I said. Closing my eyes I began to fall asleep. I felt some on lean there head on me which I figured was Aaron.
I smiled with my eyes closed and went to sleep.
MY DREAM
-------------------------------------
I was standing in front of my house that was about to fall apart. I grinned and walked in looking for my dad or older sister. I walked around the house but could not find anyone. I walked back out and right when I stepped out I saw the hoard of zombies coming towards me and the house. I started to panic because I had no clue where the heck my Dad not sister were. Then in the distance I saw my dad and my sister running down the street.
Then the dream ended.
-----------------------------------
I was woken up because Jack slammed on his breaks.
"What tha...", I said sitting up and looking around. Jack was sitting there with his mouth open.
I got up causing Aaron to wake up. I looked out the front window as saw a guy who had glasses on and was wearing a grey and red sweat shirt and was smiling and me and Jack.
Aaron came up behind me and when he saw the guy he was jumping up and down. This woke everyone up.
"What are you doing?", Wade asked.
"It's Mark", Aaron said. Quickly Bob and Wade were out of there sets and going out the door to see the guy.
I followed them out. Wade ran up to the guy and totally tackled him.
"Oh my god Mark you are alive", Wade said.
"I am just glad that you are alive", the guys called Mark said. "Right when I saw the Rv and a guy wearing a green hoodie I knew some how that it was Jack",.
Bob gave Mark a hug and soon so did Jack as he got off the bus.
I hid behind Jack.
"Oh and Mark we survived all because of this girl right here", Wade said pushing me up in front of Mark.
"Hi, I'm Mark, what is your name?", Mark asked.
"I know your Mark the guys talked a lot about you and I am Madison but you can call me Maddie", I said.
"Nice to meet ya, now Maddie can you tell me who are those people up there?", Mark asked. I looked up on the bus and Anna, Ava, Fritz, Kate, and Alex are looking out the bus window trying to figure out what's going on.
I waved to them to come out here and Anna jumped off the buss followed by Ava than Fritz and Kate.
"Mark, this is Anna", I said. Anna grinned and shook Marks hand.
Apparently Anna squeezed Marks hand to hard causing Mark to go owe. She walked away smiling.
"This is Ava", I said. Ava smiled and shook his hand politely then all of the sudden she gave him a hug.
"Why are you hugging me?", Mark asked.
"Because I needed one and Wade keeps giving me hugs so I figured you like hugs", Ava said.
"That made zero sense but I like hugs", Mark said. Ava let go and walked over to Anna.
"This is Fritz and Kate", I introduced.
Fritz tipped his hat to Mark and Kate shook Marks hand.
Then along came Alex. He was smiling a big smile and said something unexpected" Just by the look of you I wish Mike was here because like Wade Mike would have loved you",.
Mark stood in confusion and looked over at me.
"All will be explained later", I reassured." Now Mark since we meet you I was wondering if you would like to come with us on our journey to Georgia",.
"Yea sure I will come along", Mark said.
"You won't not really have a choose because a while ago zombies were already coming in to your house", Anna said.
"Figures, that is why I left the gun for Wade", Mark said.
"WHAT, YOU GAVE WADE A GUN?!", Bob said. "WHY DIDNT WE KNOW, WADE",.
Bob turned to Wade. I jumped in to the argument.
"Now Wade did not find it I did than I gave it to Wade before you even got here Bob", I said. Then I began to realize that Wade could have used the gun to save Mike. Wade could have saved Mike. Then I turned to Wade.
"Wade did you have that gun before or after Mike had died?", I asked.
"Before, why?", I asked.
"What the heck do you mean why you know exactly why, you could have used the gun to save Mike, stupid", I snapped back.
"Whoa, I have no clue who Mike is but why don't we all get on the RV and talk this out", Mark said fake snickering.
I turned from Wade and everyone and ran back on to the RV. I ran to the back of it because there was a small room with a small bed back there. I jumped on to the bed and I started to cry even more. I was getting super depressed. I wish Mark would have never ever brought the stupid gun up. I heard people coming on to the RV and then a knock on the door.
"Who is it?", I asked.
"It's me Mark please let me in", Mark voice pleaded. I got up and opened the door.
"Are you okay?", Mark asked.
"No not really", I said.
"I am confused why the heck your mad at Wade",Mark said.  We walked over and sat on the bed.
"I am mad at Wade because a friend of mine died in my arms of a zombie bite", I exclaimed as tears ran down my face. "Wade had the gun and could have stopped the zombie before Mike got hurt",.
"What was Mike like?", Mark asked. I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked at Mark.
"Mike was nice hand had black hair and had a smile a person could see a mile away. He got along with Wade and they seemed to be best friends. I wish you could have met him.", I said.
"I wish I could to but I lost my brother and some good friends of mine too", Mark said in soothing voice. I picked me up in a hug.
"Mike seemed like a great friend", Mark whispered in my ear.
"He was.. He felt like family", I said.
He let go I me and we went back out of the room with the crew that was talking and singing. I sat down close to the front and Mark sat next to me. We drove for about a hour and I ended up playing truth or dare during the ride.