Freedom!

"What is a girl like you doing out here?", Aaron asked.
"Well, Me, Alex, Fritz, Kate, Anna, Ava, then Bob and Wade are kinda trying to set out on a quest to Atlanta, Georgia to find my mom", I explained.
"Wait are Bob and Wade about the same age as us?", Jack asked.
I looked at them than said"Yea, I guess so, why do you ask?",.
"We both know these guys with those names because we were best friends quite some time ago", Aaron said. "Anyway don't you have a dad?",.
"I don't know any more because I was at a ice cream store when the virus got really serious, I did not go see if he was still alive", I said.
"Oh, any way do you see your friend anywhere, lass", Jack asked. I pointed the flash light towards the end of the dark hall way. I could her screams kinda like little girl screams.
"Is that a little girl?", Aaron asked.
"No I bet it is Alex being a baby", I said.
There was a dead end at the end of the hall where I saw Alex pined against the wall. He had a pale face.
"Stay... Back you creeps", Alex called.
"Alex chill out these guys won't hurt you", I said. "This is Jack",.
I pointed to Jack who tipped his hat and said"Top of the morning to ya, laddie",.
"And this is Aaron", I said.
He smiled and waved "Hello",.
"Hi", Alex said back.
"See there not crazy people", I said.
"Okay, I just thought that they would have kidnapped us", Alex said.
"Loosen up, Alex, come on there going to show us a way out of here", I said.
"Yes, freedom, I hope no one left yet", Alex said coming over to us.
"I bet they haven't plus we both know that Wade would never leave us", I said.
"True", Alex said.
"Follow us, guys", Aaron said guiding us down yet another dark hall.
"What are you guys even in here for?", Alex asked.
"Well it is a long story", Jack said.
"We have time", Alex said.
"Oh okay then. The day when the virus peaked me and Aaron were on a flight to the USA but when we landed it was compleat chaos I tell ya", Jack explained.
"There was no way we could use a car to get out of the city area so we ran to a meadow a long way from here", Aaron said. "And it lead to this forest and here we are",.
"Wow", I said.
We made a turn and the tunnel had light shinning through it. Alex ran toward the light. I followed him out and I say everybody there with worried looks on there faces.
"OH MY GOD", Fritz exclaimed. "WE GOT WORRIED",.
Wade run right up to me and said"Are you hurt?",. He searched me up and down.
"No Wade we are fine", I said smiling.
"Good", Wade said grabbing the both of us and hugging us. I looked over to the tunnel and saw Jack and Aaron run out of it.
Bob looked up and smiled.
"Aaron, Jack what are you guys doing here?", Bob asked.
"Oh we were coming to surprise you guys", Jack said.
"How did you guys end up in there?", Wade asked.
"Long story", Aaron asked.
"You know those guys?", Anna asked.
"Yea, we were good friend when Mark was around", Wade explained.
"So are you guys coming on our journey with us?". I asked.
"What the heck, why not, you in Aaron?", Jack asked.
"Yea, just as long as I go along with you guys", Aaron said stuffing his hands in his pockets.
"Okay than it is settled", I said. "We will all leave at once",.
"Sweet more walking", Wade complained.
"Oh come on Wade I bet it won't be that bad", Aaron said. We all looked up at him.
"You just walked from the air port to here", Anna said. "We walked for miles and miles",.
"Sorry, trying to keep things positive", Aaron said.
"No time for your jibber jabber", Jack said. "Let's get a move on",.