There Okay

Night time began to dawn over our new home and Ryan regained his sanity thank the lord that he did.  He apologized and said he went nuts which I agreed. I understood him. Later that night we were given our jobs at the house.
MADDIE: NIGHT WATCH
MARK:Off duty
BOB:Off duty
ARRON:BACK PORCH NIGHT WATCH
ANNALEE:Off duty
AVA:off duty
ANNA: Security guard on porch
ALEX:Off duty
FELIX:WASH DISHES
RYAN: WEAPON RELOADER
MATT: CHECK TRAPS
TOBY:SNIPER IN FEILD
MATTHIAS: security guard with Anna

"Oh come on why do I have to spend the night guarding with Anna?", Matthias complained.

"Just do it come on I am just 12", Anna said.

Mark,Aaron, and Bob gave me a hug and told me good night and then Felix showed me my Night Watch possition on the rook that way I could see for miles.

"See ya, Felix",I said.

"Have a good night hun", Felix said.

I sat up on the roof and then I heard something that to this day still haunts me. I heard a laugh. It was Jacks laugh and then it was a voice that said "Im still here, Maddie",. I turned around and looked around to pinpoint the voice but I couldn't all I knew was that it belonged to Jack. I laid on the roof after looking around the field watching for the dead. It was clear so I laid down and looked at the stars. My eyes closed and I dreamed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DREAM: I was standing in a felid and then I saw three balls of light and then they turned in to people. It was actually Mike, Wade, and Jack.

"Wade?", I said.

"Maddie", Wade said looking at me and smiling. I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Jack", I said.

"Little boss", Jack said. "Im so so sorry honey",.

"Its her fault you could be there",I said.

"Im sorry", Jack said. "Mike wants you honey",.

Jack stepped out of the way and there stood Mike.

"Maddie, Its me Mike", Mike said opening his arms. I ran in to them and hugged him.

"Maddie, I see you helped Wade find Mark", Mike said letting go of the hug and held my hands.

"Yes I wish you met him Mike he looks like you and you would just love him", i said.

"Look you made Wade happy and now he can  cross over", Mike  said pointing behind me and the stood Wade turne around and smiling and about to walk through a golden gate but I ran to him.

"What are you doing Maddie?", Wade said.

"Im going to miss you Wade",I said crying. "I'm sorry we could not save you",.

"I will miss you too Maddie and don't be sorry I'm glad I was with you okay?", Wade said letting go of the hug and walking through the gates disappearing in to thin air. I smiled and tears fell down my face. Mike came behind me and helped me up and smiled.

"Maddie, look and you helped Jack, you helped him understand what the word family means, he also learned that friends can guide you through the crappiest times", Mike said pointing to Jack who was wearing his green hoodie and his hat with a golden halo  over it. I cried harder. I ran towards Jack and Jack picked me and hugged me.

"Thank you Maddie", Jack said."I will see you later okay lassie?",. he wiped the tears away and smiled. "Don't be sad little dude Im safe you made me free",.

"Okay Jack I love you", I said. " you were my best friend..",.

"I love you too and oh Maddie tell Mark that old Jackaboy is still around", Jack said putting me down and he slowly walked through the yellow gates with his yellow halo over his head. Then I turned to Mike.

"Please dont go too", I begged Mike.

"I have too but before I go there Is some on I wanted to tell you I love you", Mike said. I gave him a hug and never waned to let go.

"Goodbye", Jack, Wade andMikes voice rang thorough my ear and I saw each of them standing in front of me and then the dream ended.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MADDIE!", Marks voice yelled at me. "Wake you",.

I shot up and jumped in to his arms.

"DId you have a night mare?", Mark said.

"No Mark", I said looking in to Marks eyes. "Jack and Wade are safe, now, you should have seen Jack he had a halo and was happy and Wade was happy because he saw you again",.

"You...... saw....... them",  Mark said with a strong expression.

"'Yea Mark we dont have to worry anymore", I said with a wimper. There safe.