Virus Buo98 confirmed

Authors note: hi guys, I would like to say thank you for reading this book. It took a lot of effort to type all of this but it was all worth it. Thank you
Maddie!

I woke up with a smell that still haunts my mind. It was the smell of burning. I jumped out off of the carpet floor and did not wake Mark or Annalee. I woke up Alexander instead.

"Alex.. Wake up something does not seem right", I said in his ear. His eye opened and he got up from his spot in the arm chair.

"What is the matter?", Alex said.

"Can't you smell that?", I asked.

"Yes, but it is like the day before", Alex said.

"Just come on, it smells stronger then yesterday", I protested. Alex followed me to the hotel door and we walked out and down the stairs.
We once again came to the lobby and walked out of the entrance to where we stood on the side walk. Looking left and  right I tried to pin point the smell, the smell was stronger than the dead.

"Come on its super early, lets go to sleep and wake up in the morning", Alexander moaned.

"You go back to bed, I can fined out by myself, or you could stop whining and come on", I said .

"I will take number 2", Alex said.

"Good now I think that it is coming from this way", I said. Alex followed me as I guided him where ever my nose lead too. The smell kept getting strong and stronger till it got really bad. Then voices could be heard coming our way. I looked around for a place for us to hide and I found a dark alley covered by the shingles of the roof and we could hide behind the trash cans.

"Alex, hide", I whispered. We ran in to the ally and behind the trash cans. Then the voices became clearer than ever.

"Growth rates are through the roof sir, infection is growing very quickly", A womens voice said.

"This is bad, after all of the calculations and long hours staying up Buo 98 cant seem to be stopped.People at HQ have been pulling as much information from the United states government as  possible. Seems to me that the government is not even trying to find a cure. And to think that the virus started right here in this town is just baffling, this community was nice but now in ruins. Come on, we got to get to Check point 66 to run that sample", A male voice said and the voices were gone.

"What were they talking about?", Alex whispered.

"The virus and the infection they called it Buo98 Zack was right, the government was not helping and a cure has not been found yet, come on, forget the smell we need to leave", I said.

"Finally", Alex said.

We trailed back to the hotel and went in to the lobby to find every one there Mark looked up form walking back and forth. Wade looked at me with a relived look.

"Oh, you guys are safe good", Mark said running over to us. "It is dangerous to be going alone where were you?",.

"I smelt a strong oder and wanted to check it out sorry to worry you", I said.

"We are just glad that your safe your our only family now", Bob advised.

"I figured out some stuff about the virus", I said out loud. This got everybody's attention. "They refer to it as Buo98 and people are trying to stop it, with out the governments permission that is",.

"Where did the information come from?", Wade asked.

"While we were going towards what ever Maddie smelled people came walking by but we stayed out of sight and listened on what they were saying", Alex said.

"At least we have a name for it I was tired of calling it the virus", Kate said looking at Fritz.

"Now what?", I said. We looked at each other all thinking of a plan.

"I say that we leave the state", Bob said.

"We cant", Zack said. "I snuck out last night and Atlanta is under full lock down no one can go in or out",.

"Why didn't you tell us before?", Annalee said.

"I really do not know", Zack said.

Anna tackled Zack. She was scratching him and punching him like crazy.

"STOP", Fritz yelled. Everyone froze even Anna and Zack.
"There must be something we am to get out of here", Fritz said.

"Yea the government can't hold us in", Bob said.

"Your right", I said. Let the plan began.