Gone to Georgia

That night Felix had moved the coffee table and made me a small bed with the blankets and pillows in the office room.
Felix slept on the sofa closest to the door. Poor guy had done a lot for me and now we were stuck in a city full of dead people.
We turned out the lights and I feel asleep instantly. Then I heard a bang.
I sprung out of bed and grabbed the flash light Felix had laid on the table. He was sound asleep.
I peaked out the doorway and clicked on the light. I heard voices.
"Anna, stop shoving candy in your mouth and grab some actual food", one voice said.
I grew up the courage and said "Hello? Don't be scared. I am nice",.
I walked through the rows of shelves looking for the voices.
I came to the candy section and shined the light in the rows. I saw a girls face peeked out.
"Who are you?", the girl asked.
"Madison but you can call me Maddie", I said smiling.
"I am Ava and this is Anna", she said back. Another girl peeked out and waved.
"Please come out and make your self at home it looks like we maybe here for a while", I assured.
Ava and Anna came over to me and I took them to the tiny room I had been sleeping in.
"Who is that?", Anna asked pointing to Felix.
"Oh, that is Felix. He is really nice.", I said. I went over to where Felix was sleeping and I shook him.
"Felix, I found these girls", I said.
Felix opened one eye and smiled. He sat up and opened the other eye.
"Hello, my name is Felix. And what might your names be?", he asked.
"Anna and Ava, sir", Anna said.
"Don't call me sir, call me Felix please", he said." Let me get you all a little late night snack",.
Felix went in to the store shelves and started to cook us a suprise.
I decided to talk to them for now.
"How did you guys get here?", I asked.
"We both live here and have been friends for quite some time now so when we found out about the dead or what we like to call "crulerz" we figured we had to get supplies for our family so today we looked for supplies but when we returned we found that both of our family's were killed so we came here to seek shelter", Ava informed.
You could still hear the moans of the dead outside which made me have the chills.
"What about you?", Anna asked.
"I was stuck here before the city turned in to a breeding ground for zombies so I decided to stay here with Felix and wait to see what happens next", I replied.
Felix soon walked in carrying bowls of oatmeal.
"I hope you all like it", Felix said giving each of us bowls of the soupy oatmeal.
Ava and Anna ate really fast like they had not eaten in days.
"Sure is good, Felix", I said.
"Thanks", Felix replied.
I heard a crack of glass and pounding noises the resized that zombies were about to bust the blockade.
"Felix, we need to move now", I said.
Felix ran to the store rows and grabbed some bags.
"Grab what you can carry and run out the back way. I will try to hold them off", Felix instructed.
All three of us ran through the store and filled our bags with food and items like flash lights,food, and books.
After we were all packed I grabbed blankets from the office and took them with me as we went out the door. Then it hit me. We forgot Felix!
I grabbed the door just in time and ran to the lobby where the rows of food were but I was to late.
Felix was dead.
A hoard of zombies killed him.
I ran back to the exit and ran through the streets of Owens Peak.
"Where should we go?", Ava asked us.
"We need to get out of the city", Anna said.
Then a idea popped in my head.
"Let's go to Georgia", I said.
"Where?",Ava asked.
"Georgia, in Atlanta", I said.
"Why go there?", it is better than bing here I bet", I said.
"To georgia", Ava said putting her fist in the air.