Ive gone Nuts?!

I fell to my hands and knees and sobbed. I crawled over to Jack and laid my head on his chest where blood was not near.

"God....God Darn it", I sobbed. Jack gasped all the sudden for air the coughed.

"Call Mark and Alexander, Bob", I sobbed. Bob turned and screamed Mark and Alexander's names. Then in a matter of minutes Mark and Alex showed. Mark looked at all of us soon discovering what had happened to Jack.

"Holy.. Crap", Mark said tears beginning to roll down his face. He fell to his knees like me. I looked at Jacks face. Then he eyes shot open and he coughed.

"Jack, are you there?", I asked. Jacks eyes opened and looked at me. I picked up his head and laid it on my leg for support. Jack began to mumble something.

"Jack.. come on spit it out", I cried.

Jack stopped mumbling and said "You guys were the best kids and friends I have ever met. Wade keep smiling for petes sake. Bob keep Wade and Mark in line while I'm gone. Mark you were like a brother to me, please keep these kids safe. Anna and Ava watch out and portect each other and the group. Fritz and Kate *cough* please stay safe. Aaron don't ever steal a Irish mans hat. And Alexander...", Jack began to say than turned to where Alexander stood. The poor kid had tears rolling down his face, even in the darkness I could see his sadness. "Please don't be sad, you got the spirt that keeps this whole group on its feet and with out you and Maddie I would *cough* have never met you or seen Mark ever again *cough*",.

Jack then laid on my legs and looked up at me. I could see a tear coming out. "Maddie, please don't be angry nor sad anymore now you got these guys *cough* to guide. You have the heart of a boss, and that what makes you a good leader *cough* please don't stay sad. Love these guys like I do. I will miss you Maddie *cough*",. Jack then closed his eyes and stopped breathing.

"Jack", My voice trembled. "God, Jack",.

No not him too. He was one of those guys I wanted to be around for a long time. He carried me in hot weather and he smelled like cookies. He was loud and proud of it. That was what made Jack special. He cared about us all even if we had just met.

I looked up at every one. Mark was leaning on Bob who had Wade laying in his lap sobbing, Arron was sitting by himself crying in to his hands. Fritz was hugging Kate. Ava was not crying but I could see hat she was about to, and Anna. Anna took it another way. She screamed that ran around the parking lot screaming and crying. She was on a rampage. I got up laying Jacks head on the group and laid on his chest one more time. Still warm with a scent of fresh cookies. I stood up and walked over to Alexander. He was my age and he saw his best friend die and now he was watching a happy man die. I put my arms around him and hugged him tightly. He turned around and hugged me back. Jack was gone for good. I  got up and walked over to the girl who had the gun in her hand and had shot Jack.

"I'm so sorry", The girl said.

"Well, you know what, sorry does not change the fact that he is dead does it?", I said stooping in front of her. She stammered to find the right words but I stopped her. "You cant say anything that can resolve this, he was my friend and what did you do, you shot HIM!", I exclaimed.

"I SAID THAT I WAS SORRY!", The girl yelled. I got so mad. I started to walk away, then something came over me. I punched her in the face. Mark jumped up followed by Wade and they held me back from her. Good thing they did because she would have been lion kill for me.  She girl now laid on the concrete with a bloody nose. She looked up to me and tougched her nose and looked at her hand to see it was bleeding. Fritz walked over.

"Come to the RV, lets get you fixed up", Fritz said.

"WHAT?!", I yelled with Wade and Mark still holding on to me." SHE KILLED JACK AND NOW YOU ARE HELPINGH HER",.

"Yes, why not?",Fritz said helping the girl up.

"ARE YOU BLIND? JACK IS LAYING ON THE CONCRETE BECAUSE OF HER!", I yelled.

"Maddie, calm down", Wade said. I wiggled free and tackled the girl to the ground again punching her in the stomach. Mark pulled me off of her then held me in a terminator grip.

"Maddie, stop", Mark ordered. His voice turned from kind to angry. I backed up from the girl and Mark let go. I turned and ran to a abandoned car. I think I lost it.