Ryans Rage

I looked at my self in the bath room mirror and smiled.

"Not too bad", I said. I walked out and saw Annalee. She was wearing a camouflage hunting shirt and a pair of jeans and tennis shoes.

"How do I look?", Annalee said.

"Pretty good I love the shirt", I said.

"Thanks, I like yours too", Annalee said pointing to my shirt. We gathered up the left over clothes and decided to give them to Anna and Ava to change. As we made our way down the stairs Ava walked out of her and Anna's room wearing a  pink shirt with black shorts different from her original outfit.

"Oh hey guys", Ava said. "Oh I can take that stack of clothes Matt wanted them anyway that is if you are done with them", Ava said.

"Yep", Annalee said handing over the stack of clothes.

"Oh thanks", Ava said running off with the clothing. I looked at Annalee and smiled. I began to walk around with Annalee and she acted like she was never going to leave my side. We came to the porch and Ryan and Felix was sitting out there.

"Hi girls come on out here", Felix said.

We walked out and sat on the fence holding the porch up.

"I see that you girls got the clothes", Ryan said.

"Yes sir they are very nice", I said.

"Please don't call me sir, there is no need", Ryan said with a chuckle. "But thank you for being well behaved",.

I shook my head okay and we sat on silence. Annalee said that she needed to talk to Mark leaving me on the porch with Ryan and Felix.

"So", Felix said. "How are you doing?",.

"Fine", I said.

"I'm sorry you have go through all of this especially at the age of 13", Felix said. "The stuff that you must have seen",.

"Yea but once you get use to it your not surprised anymore", I said. "I'm glad we ever made it this far",.

"So are we", Ryan said.

"What do you guys plan on doing?", I asked.

"About what?", Ryan asked.

"Helping to stay alive", I said.

"Nothing really we can just stay here", Felix said.

"But people could still need us", I said.

" that's there problem not ours, Maddie, we already have our own makeshift family", Ryan said looking at me with stone cold eyes.

"Who is Daniel?", I asked.

"I would rather not tell you, my dear", Ryan said.

"Felix who is Daniel", I asked him. Ryan shifted his glare over to Felix who sat a little lower in the chair then sat up strait.

"Felix, we agreed to never bring up Daniel ever again", Ryan said.

"The girl wishes to know", Felix said. "You have to get over that he is gone okay Ryan, he is dead. Why keep it a secret? You knew you could have never saved him so stop believing you could have Okay?",.

Ryan was so angry with rage.

"Shut up Felix what do you know about me?", Ryan said getting in Felixs face. "How dare you speak to me about how I feel about Daniel",.

Felix got up and so did Ryan.

"Yes, Felix I know Daniel is gone but I knew I could have saved him", Ryan said.

"Stop letting it drag you down", Felix yelled.

Ryan punched Felix in the stomach and then Felix punched Ryan's head about 2 times I jumped off of the fence and yelled "Mark Mark hurry Ryan is going to kill Felix",. Mark ran out side and jumped on Ryan and Felix.

"Chill out guys", Mark said. " I won't get off until Ryan you calm the heck down boy",.

Then Ryan stopped moving Mark let Felix go and held down Ryan.

"Maddie go get Matt", Mark ordered.

I ran inside and called for Matt who came running out side behind me.

"Yes Mark", Matt said.

"Can you grab the hand cuffs and please put them on Ryan?", Mark asked.

"Stop it Mark, stop trying to be the hero", Ryan said.

"Stop it Ryan ever since Daniels death you changed, into a monster", Matt said handing Mark the hand cuffs.

"Fine Maddie since you want to know who Daniel is he was my best friend that got bit and that jerk right there put a bolt through his head", Ryan began to cry. "He shot Daniel",.

Mark cuffed him and took him in side sitting him on the couch to try and get him to chill out. Matt gave me a look of sadness than went to his room. I listened to Ryan's sobs and Marks soothing voice to try and calm him down. I cursed at my self for even bring up Daniel. But I wanted to know. I went to find Felix. He was in Fritz room getting a wrap for his eye.

"Hey honey", Felix said.

"Hi, I'm sorry I asked", I said.

"None of that was your fault honey", Felix said with a sigh." I know Ryan has pain like all of us",.

I agreed. I guess there was more to this group then us all being in a zombie apocalypse.