Part 1: Chapter 19

No one's pov bc I want to try it out

The two stood there, being kept from each other from the counter that lay in front of them and the words that had beeen uttered.

Was this the end?

Was such a beautiful friendship going to end in the miscommunication of an unknowingly required love?

They stood there, George with his head bowed, the blonde having a smile grow on his face, his eyes wide with shock.

The brunette began shaking, terrified that he might have just ruined it all. May have condemned what he could see was a beautiful soul to death.

The ghosts that followed the two boys began speaking because they would not.

The hissing of a past that follows only to inflict trauma and the calm swish of indistinguishable words filled with encouragement.

No one, however was listening to them.

Neither boy listened to the words uttered by their own haunts of their lives.

But they did listen to each other's ghosts, damage being inflicted unto one and courage being shone into the other.

With the hissing and crackling filling his ears, George's terror grew, and his urge to flee was slowly overtaking him.

As he listened to the calming rush of a ghost that was not his, Dream grew sure of his words, opening his mouth to speak the words that had waited so long to come rushing out.

"I love you, too, Georgie."

Clay pov

I had said it.

He must have known.

I walk around the counter as a weight rolled off my chest, as the boundaries that bound me to silence were removed.

I was standing right in front of him.

I was taking his hands.

I was in a dreamlike trance, grinning like and idiot, feeling the electric shock overtake my body as he raised his eyes to meet mine.

"I really, really love you, Georgie. I've waited so long to tell you. Now I can." My sentences were short and to the point.

I had never been one to speak eloquent words with pride and grace.

I was never one to be able to express my feelings through the speech I had for so long held back.

Now, I made sure not to hold back.

I let my feelings guide me.

My arm found its way around the brunette's waist, pulling him closer to me, my hand placing itself on his cheek, rubbing the soft skin.

He looked at me with hope, his eyes piercing into my own, scrutinizing my intentions. Somehow, I didn't feel scared or uneasy.

The way I could hold him without wondering if he would ever return my infatuation, it was freeing.

Right now, in this silence, I couldnt hear anything, the hissing I knew was behind me, as far as I was concerned, was not there.

The insecurities that had plagued me in my past was nonexistent right now.

All that mattered was my feelings for the beautiful boy in front of me.

He leaned into my chest, and I could feel him smile against my shirt.

We had what we wanted now, we had each other, finally.

"I've been waiting so long..." George spoke.

"Me too, Georgie, so have I." I say, rubbing his back as he pulled away.

His eyes flickered down to my lips, and I found myself doing the same. Kill me now

We began leaning towards each other, meeting in a kiss that we both had been waiting for.

The rest was history.

Short chapter bc I can. There will prob be more chaps later.

Luv u guys

Go play Minecraft