Part 2: Chapter 55

George pov (rlly short one, dw, its tactfully short. And savour this chapter. I insist)

It was late at night once again, and I was sitting with Clay on the couch, sideways in his lap, feeling his large hand rub my waist underneath my shirt.

We were watching Stranger Things, but I couldnt focus.

As much as I wanted to, I couldnt intake anything about the show.

I could only remember minimal amounts of names, but I couldnt recall any places or what was going on.

Eventually, I decide to give up, snuggling into Clay's embrace more than I already had.

"You okay?" he asks, kissing my forehead.

"Yeah...I just cant seem to focus on the movie tonight." I say, looking into his eyes earnestly.

"You want to do something else?" he asks, smiling sweetly.

I smile back, nodding before standing up and pulling him with me.

It was dark, everything draped in a darkness, unmoving.

Everything except for the golden boy who stood before me, green eyes glistening, pink lips smiling with a fondness different from my brother's.

Brother?

Where was Ken.

How had I not noticed? I hadnt seen him in days; when did he disappear?

"Let's go to sleep, yeah?" Clay pulls me out of my somewhat disturbing thoughts and begins to lead me toward the bedroom.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"I thought that we weren't tired." I say.

"Yeah, but it's late and we have school tomorrow. We should probably get to bed." he says, laying down and inviting me back into his embrace.

For some reason, I feel tears prick in my eyes.

I stood there, staring at Clay, at my wonderful Dream.

He was on the bed, sitting himself up and looking at me inquisitively, those eyes I loved not closed off with secrets, but open and shining with thousands of questions.

Questions he would never get to ask.

I wanted to take in this moment as much as I could.

I climb into bed, being enveloped by his hold immediately, a few tears slipping out of my eyes and onto his shirt before we lay down, falling asleep.

Alright, this one is really short, but it needs to be that way.

We have abt 4 chapters to go before we get the epilogue.

There will be no sequel or other epilogues for this btw.

Much luv to you all!

392 words