Part 1: Chapter 24

George pov

I awoke once again under the comfort of Clay's embrace and the influence of a sleepiness hanging over me.

The blonde wasnt awake yet, and a quick look at the clock on my bedside table told me that he was late in getting up.

I slipped out of his arm's hold on my back, standing on my slightly wobbling legs and smiling down at the beautiful boy in my bed.

Walking down the hall to the bathroom, I could look into my mirror and smile.

Ken wasnt here, and nor was Clay.

It was me.

Just me.

And the fact that I could smile when they weren't here made my grin grow all the wider.

I walked out of the bathroom, headed towards the kitchen, ready to try my hand at cooking after so long of teaching Dream how.

I got perhaps a little too carried away, preparing several pancakes more than what we needed, eggs split between sunny side up and scrambled, and an elegant fruit platter with a cream smoothie.

By the time the blonde rose from his slumber, I'd set everything out, and had taken my seat at the side of his, waiting patiently with a smile on my face.

"What's this for?" he asks, grinning at me.

I roll my eyes playfully.

"It's for you, duh." I say, standing to lead him towards his seat.

~time skip cause I'm a lazy Minecrafter~

We were sitting on the couch, playing a calm game of Mario Kart after dozens of heated matches.

By now, I couldnt stop glancing at Dream, his beauty shining brightly in the sunlight that had decided to finally peek from behind the storm clouds that had hung over several days.

I wanted him to be mine.

I put my remote down, Clay immediately noticing my lack of interest in the game as I shamelessly stared at him.

"What's up?" he says, turning his undevided attention to me.

"I... Clay, I love you..." I say, looking down at my hands before he took one in his hand.

"But?" He looks worried.

"I... I want you to be mine." I say quietly, nervous despite the calm atmosphere around us.

"Then be my boyfriend." he says, kissing me before I have a chance to respond.

Alright, little intervention.

If you want to be happy with the end of this book, stop reading right now.

Do not read any further.

You will be saddened at some point in the coming parts and you have been warned.

If you are going to stop now, I want to thank you for your support thus far. It has been much appreciated!

Alright, glad you decided to read. We're gonna have some fun

~Time skip~

It was around midnight when it happened.

I was awoken by the doorbell.

The doorbell.