Part 1: Chapter 22

Dream pov

It was around midday and we were still in bed, now sitting cross-legged in front of each other as we spoke, laughing and sharing gentle giggles, smiling at each other's chuckles.

Somewhere durring this time, one of us brought up the other's inability to dance, and both of us were denying it profusely.

We both probably were trash at dancing, but it prompted me to take his hand in mine, causing him to fall silent as he peered at the our interlocked fingers.

Silently, I pulled him to his feet, placing my right hand at his waist and holding our other hands, still intertwined, our to the side on my left.

We spun silently around, the storm from the night prior spilling over into this day.

Our footsteps became the beating of the rain that battered against the appartment, our movements flowing like the wind that howled elegantly outside, providing musical notes that flowed through the glass that could not confine its sound.

It was almost magical, the darkness despite the late afternoon sun shining somewhere behind the clouds, the glint of the LED's glowing from different rooms in the brunette's house that outlined the boy in front of me.

We spun around, the world around us blurring in spite of our slow pace, making the two of us the only thing that could be focused on, the only thing that could keep us grounded to this world.

Because right now, neither one of us could wish to be anywhere different.

The air around us kept us bound to the love the both of us gave and received, relieving us of any trauma, chasing away any ghost of our pasts.

Neither one of us could remember anything past these moments that flowed into another without the notice of either one of us.

The lightning occasionally flashed through the curtains that were drawn in secrecy, hiding us from the disgusted and judge mental stares of the humans we didnt need, the quick flares of light catching on George's hair as I moved my hand out of his to run my fingers through the brown locks.

His arm moved from my shoulder to wrap around my neck, pulling the two of us together, closer than we could ever hope to be, our breaths becoming shared as our movements slowed.

My hand moved to the middle of his back, pushing him closer to my chest as our eyes fluttered closed, both anticipating the chaste kiss we both yearned for.

I could feel everything in this moment, every emotion blending into each other, yet none dampening my mood.

I could feel everything I had always wished to, and the lightning that became more frequent as time moved on lit up my shut eyelids, an embodiment to the fireworks the kiss caused to erupt in my imagination.

My tongue was slipping into my loved one's mouth, tracing along every place there was before finally settling into a battle with George's own.

We began spinning again, our upper limbs entangled with each other as our legs met the bed, prompting us to lower ourselves onto the mattress to continue kissing.

Woo! Another one is done!

Uhm... I need ideas for the next chapter... Please?

All suggestions are welcome.

I'm gonna take a break now, and wait for inspiration to hit.

Speaking of, I've got an idea for my next book. Idk why, but I'm doing a lot of high school au's as of late.

Also, I literally listened to 'Once Upon A December' from Anastasia while writing this sooo... go listen to that I guess? Idk.

See you guys soon.

Drink Pepsi or pennywise will be at your next family dinner.

615 words