Part 1: Chapter 23

First and only time I'll write a tw.
This chapter contains a faulty attempt at smut. I'll let u know when it's done with a *

Dream pov (this is my first time writing something like this, so let me know, honestly, how I did at the end of the chapter)

I was laying on top of George, continuing to kiss him passionately, hearing the delightfully unholy sounds escape his now-bruised lips as I began to grind down on his crotch.

His hands were tangled into the roots of my hair, pulling and tugging on it to elicit groans from my occupied mouth.

I kept his second hand pinned high above his head, feeling the sheets around us swirl and rumple with out shifting.

"C-Clay... sh-shirt off?" he muttered through moans as he pulled away from the kiss briefly.

I released his wrist momentarily, ripping the shirt from his chest, leaving it an exposed and blank  canvas on the green sheets.

I dove towards him, beginning to kiss his neck, spots of red and dark hues of blue painting his pale skin.

He continued to move and praise my ears with the noises I'd fashioned an addiction to as I moved lower, from his chest to his abdomen, marking him lovingly.

Reaching the waistband of his pants, I moved my head back towards his own, lowering my face next to his ear, a smirk forming.

"Would you like to go further?" I ask, my voice low and almost husky, keeping the level, lustful mood swimming in the heated air around the room.

He nods shakily, his breaths uneven, feeling warm and heavenly against my shoulder.

"I need real consent, darling, you know that." I say biting his earlobe gently, prying a breathy moan to escape into the room.

Thank goodness it was nightfall by now and the ghosts had dissipated for the nighttime activities.

No one had to know about our affairs; our love didnt need to be plagued with a dissaproval that would sound disgustingly on their tongue.

"Y-yes... I'll g-go how- mmMMM- h-however f-far you're willing t-to g-g-go~" he says, his voice raising and falling chopping as he continues to pant.

A secret smile spreads across my face, prompting me to sit up, taking my shirt off seductively slow, allowing the boy beneath me to become irritated and impatient.

Chuckling slightly at the unimpressed pout on George's face, I lean closer to him, catching a hint of pleasure in his eye at the sight of me shirtless.

"Like what you see~" I say, connecting our lips in a sloppy French kiss once more.

His hands ran over my nude chest, causing my skin to burn at proxy.

I pull away, undoing my belt and sliding my pants off of myself, doing the same to George, who lay weakened by our actions thus far.

"C-Clay?" he says, his voice shaking with something different from the last times. Unease.

The tone is enough to make me pause my movements immediately, turning to face him, my body still and rigid, nodding once to prompt his next words.

"I've never d-done this before... I'm nervous." he says, looking down at his hands.

I move one of my hands to cup his cheek, looking into his eyes earnestly as the flicker up to meet mine.

"I'm here for you, to explain everything as we go along. If you ever want to stop, just say blue, if you can, or tap my arm of leg three times and we'll stop." I say, feeling him relax into my touch as my words settled over us, a promise of safety.

"O-Okay, I trust you." he says, smiling as I continue to pull underwear off our frames, both of our erections springing up eagerly.

"Alright, I'm going to stretch you out a bit, but first, suck." I say, holding three finders to his mouth.

He obeys, under the influence of submission at my mere making out with him.

Soon enough, my first finger is slipping into his hole, my eyes watching his face as he winces with pain at its entry.

Moving it in and out slowly, gaining a steady pace, his face soon relaxes as his mouth hangs open, releasing an onslaught of moans to grace the room.

I add up to three fingers in slow succession before retracting my fingers, using saliva to lubricate my member.

We both pause, looking into each other's eyes for a moment, all movement paused before trading eager nods, confirmation of our desires.

I was above him again, hovering in front of his face as I slowly slipped my member into him, deep moans coming from both of us as a flash of lightning shot through the room, brightening the features of both of our features.

George's eyes close momentarily, but as I begin to move back and forth, they shoot open, alight with lust as the naughty noises continue to fill the bedroom.

I sped up the pace of my thrusts hastily, eager to bring the both of us the pleasure we both yearned for.

Arms were wrapping around my neck as I moved, pulling me down into a sloppy make out session.

"D-Dream... I'm c-close..." George says, his pupils rolling around, his eyelids dropping every so often only to open impossibly wider a moment later, his gaze unfocused as he attemplted to look at me while speaking.

"Alright I-" I was cut off by him moaning my name loudly, white cum dripping out of his member as I came moments later deep inside of him.

I slip out, a gruff whine escaping George's swollen lips, his voice rough from screaming and moaning, the last sound that indicated our activities as we cleaned up to relax in the brunette's bed a while later to dream off our exhaustion.

*

😐🔫

(This might be my last time writing this kinda stuff. Idk for now... I hope you all enjoyed... I've got to go touch grass. In Minecraft of course; i would never go outside.)

974 words