[4] Knowing you better

Everyone kept teasing Dopey until he left the class and went outside. Tian went after him and I stayed there alone with those brats.

"So Phi Yok, what are you gonna teach us today?"

"Well, I introduced myself so you could tell me your names too." It's not like I care but I just want to kill time.

"I'm Ayi." The loudest, he'll be Bad boy.

"I'm Meejoo, it's nice to meet you." She seems nice, Princess.

"Khaonueng." Bad boy 2.

"Inta." Princess 2.

"Umm, Kalae." Because he was eating during talking I'll call him Fattie.

I'm not very creative when it comes to nicknames but it's easier for remembering.

They kept staring out to see if Tian is coming back.

"Fine, I'll teach you some basics. Do you want to learn how to draw a face?"

"We already can do that!" Bad boy pointed at their sketches.

"Yes but I'll teach you how to draw the eye in one line so you don't have one next to the nose and one on the forehead." I drew a circle at the board.

"Take papers from the sketchbook and copy me." They did as I said. Then I splited the circle in two halves and lengthened the line.

"Now, I'll add cheeks and chin. Chin has to be in the middle so the face doesn't look retarded." Fattie raised his hand.

"Is it wrong to look different? I mean... Teacher Tian taught us every human being has the same value." I found my words in this sentence. I could really get along with Tian.

"You are right. It's not wrong at all. Someone is just born like this but that doesn't mean he's something less. I just mentioned it how it should look like from other person's perspective."

"I don't want my face to look so boring!" They kept doing complete opposite of what I taught them.

"Look, my face has mouth on the forehead!"

"Mine has chin on the right cheek!"

"Mine has just one eye!"

"That's cyclop!"

"So it exists." I let them do what they wanted and went to look outside what is happening there.

"Are you okay, Longtae?"

"Yes, I don't know what came into me. I'm not usually this hostile but he somehow gets on my nerves. The way he dresses, his sassy mouth, I'm just used to people being nice here." I didn't know he's such a pussy.

When Tian returned, he told me to visit the Village Chief Khama and he tells me where I'll stay, gives me food and then work.

"Hello mister. I am-."

"Oh, you are Yok! Our new friend. Come sit down, I'll give you food." I was surprised by his friendly reaction.

"It's a bit spicy but you don't look like someone who'd mind." It could be even spicer.

"Tian lives in the last free bengali so you'll be staying with me and my son. He'll show you around and you'll help him with his duties." I hope his son won't be such a jerk like Dopey.

"Dad, villagers told me you wanted to see me-." Oh no. Our eyes met again.

"What is he doing here?"

"Oi oi, what is this hostile language? That's not what I taught you." I smirked.

"I'm sorry, Dad." He frowned at me.