[32] Big news!

Longtae's POV

After our lovely night, I decided I definitely want to move to Bangkok and start my new life here with Yok.

I told him about it and he wants to go with me when I go to say goodbye to everyone in my village.

But first things first, we've had another meeting with our rebellious friends.

"So you are saying you will move to our hometown." Phi White looked at me.

"That's great! We can teach him a lot of-." Yok hit Sean in the head.

"You won't teach him anything! It's enough I am on condition."

"Don't be so overprotective, Yok. A few tricks wouldn't hurt him to know and it could help him when you disappear somewhere, right Hon?" Gram looked at Dan and touched his knee.

"But he'd have to be careful to use it just as self-defense and not to get too into it so he doesn't injure anyone."

"Don't listen to this policeman, he's still standing on thin ice when it comes to his position." Gram whispered to me but Dan clearly heard that.

"Oh, Gram, Sean, your ex-girlfriends got together." They spit the drinks they were just drinking. Yok definitely wanted them to focus on something else.

"The fuck you just said?!"

"I'm not even surprised after their experiences with you two." They were ready to strangle me but luckily their boyfriends got them under control.

"What? You two just can't treat girls right, I didn't say anything about your current lovers."

"I understand Sean but I think I am not at fault for this." Dan stroked Gram's head and he calmed down. He's right but I don't want to talk about that other person.

"To be honest, if you two have no where to live, you can live with us for now." Yok's chin dropped when Phi White said something like this and was as shocked as Sean.

"You can't mean it seriously! Now that I finally have you for myself... I don't want to share anything with anyone." Sean lied into Phi White's lap.

"Actually... Tian sponsored us and our future together so there's no need for that, Phi." Yok looked at me in shock but say anything right now.

"I'm telling you... KEEP THAT FRIEND! FOREVER!" Said Sean with all his might.

We all laughed and then packed our things.

"D-O  Y-O-U  R-E-A-L-L-Y  H-A-V-E  T-O  G-O?  I  H-A-V-E  J-U-S-T  G-E-T  Y-O-U  B-A-C-K." Mrs. Yani looked at us with worry in her eyes. Yok smiled and told her:  "W-E  W-I-L-L  C-O-M-E  B-A-C-K  M-O-M!! I-T  I-S  J-U-S-T  F-O-U-R  D-A-Y-S!!"

We hugged her and went to the bus stop.

***

The village seemed even busier than usually. Aunties and uncles were going from one side to other and the kids were screaming.

Luckily I saw my dad and took Tian's hand.

"Dad, what is happening!"

"Longtae! You have to stop with these unexpected visits! It startles this old man!" I tightly hugged him and he laughed.

"Tian probably didn't tell you but... we are preparing for his and Chief Phupha's wedding."

"Wedding?!" I yelled and almost passed out but Yok caught me.

"We thought they want to have official wedding in Tian's hometown but he refused because you know how it goes and also this is the place where he and Chief first met. I think it's really romantic." I was still speechless.

"A-and where are they right now?"

"They are still in Bangkok choosing their wedding clothes and handle the preparations. They left decorations to us so we have a lot of work now, hahah. It's a big occasion because they are our first male-x-male couple."

"Then, we must be the second!" Yok said with all passion.

"Tian knew you have a lot on your mind right now so he didn't want to bother you but I'm sure he'd be very happy to have you as his best man."

"I can do a best man to chief then-."

"I'm sorry, he especially chose dr. Nam for that position." I patted Yok's shoulder.

"Take your things to our house, Longtae. Then you can help us with the decorations." I nodded and dragged Yok with me.

"I hope it's not weird when I'm not even a part of the village..."

"What are you saying? You are dating the Village Chief's son so of course you belong here!" He smiled.

"Maybe we should seal that here, don't you think?" He pushed me on the bed and sat on top of me. I grabbed his head and gave him a kiss.

"You should do that before Village's Chief will come to save his son from this demons claws." He laughed and kissed every spot on my body which could not be done without removing our clothes. Oh, Longtae, your father would be very disappointed from this side of you.

Author's note: We are not finished yet! Wait for the big finale!