[18] You will never get us

Yok's POV

Right after Gram finished his detailed story, Sean was waking up while he was trembling and blabbering. I came to him and put a wet cloth on his forehead.

"You are quite invastigated in saving Sean." Said Gram.

"That's because he would do the same for me. I may not look like it but I really care about my friends." Those guys smiled.

"I feel the same way. You know, we risked a lot with Dan as well but we had to help Sean. We can't leave anyone, that's our motto."

"I wish Black would take this into his head."

"You can't change him... but Sean has it worse, Black is his brother-in-law."

"Oh damn, you are right! I bet they will never get along." I said.

"Okay, I trust them a lil so I bet they can put up with each other!" We bet 1000 Baht on it.

"Guys, look who is calling." Said Dan and I saw White's name on his phone. I took the phone off his hand and picked it up.

"Dan! How is Sean?! Black told me Todd had told you to save him!"

"He's safe, don't worry, White. We wouldn't let your prince charming die."

"Yok! I-I'm so relieved right now..." His voice was cracking as if he wanted to cry.

"Is he still unconscious?" I looked at Sean who already had his eyes opened and kept grinning.

"He's actually awake, you can talk to him." I put the phone towards Sean's ear.

"Hey Babe."

"Don't 'hey Babe' me! Do you know how much you have scared me?! Why weren't you careful enough?! Do you even think about me?!" I'm not envious of his situation right now. But hearing White being safe and full of energy, I'm sure he is fine as well.

Sean didn't look as happy as a few seconds ago but he managed to calm White down.

"You are a big idiot, you know?"

"Your idiot. Forever!" I think I heard it somewhere.

"Ahh... you are so lucky you are all right or I'd kill your corpse one more time. Oh, and don't think about doing any activities right now. You have to rest."

"What?! No! How are we gonna-?"

"Stop being such a sex addict and better take care of yourself!" Sean stayed quiet and I put the phone to my ear.

"White, Tae is okay, right?"

"Yes, of course! He helped me a lot. He tried to calm me down and took care of me when I had a panic attack because of that jerk. You can be proud. He did really well but tf was your deal at the toilets?" Others looked at me with suspicious looks.

"Wha-? I don't know what you are talking about...."

"Oh, really? When I was trying to turn everything down, I saw someone having a great time at the toilets. Is he a good kisser?" Others started making weird noises.

"Who are you to watch people have their private moments, pervert? And I didn't know cameras are there as well."

"Smart move because you can't deny anything. Oh and it looked really hot. Just continue like this and I'm sure he's all yours. I approve him." I face-palmed and others laughed at me.

"Someone had a hot kiss after such a long time! How far would you take it if you weren't on the mission?" Gram smirked.

"Gram, don't stress him that much about it. He must be holding back." Gram smiled at Dan.