Bonus chapter (4): French Engagement

Yok's POV

We were just at the airport and waited for our flight but Longtae got out of my sight among the crowd of people.

"Tae! Darling!" I shouted but no response as I was drowned out by the baby crying and loud conversations. I tried to shout even louder but it was still the same.

Suddenly a familiar dopey bumped into me.

"Sir, haven't you seen a tall handsome man with a hot tank top over there?" I smiled and waited till he looked into my eyes.

"Those muscles... It's my Yok!" He didn't even have to look at my face and tightly embraced me.

"You are so short that you got lost, Dopey." I stroked his hair.

"Yok! You promised you won't call me that!" I chuckled.

"Our plane must be here by this time, better hold my hand strongly." He nodded and then we got on our plane and found our seats in the first class which Tae demanded.

"Do you think the French people will understand us?"

"Uhmm, we both are fluent in English so they should." He nodded and then slowly fell asleep on my shoulder. I pulled out a jacket from my bag I kept with me and covered him in it. Then I put on my earplugs and listened to our mixed playlist. The Beatles played the first of course.

Thirteen hours later we finally landed at the airport in Paris.

It was Tae who had to wake me up and then we waited for our taxi to drive us to our hotel.

"Woah! It looks so nice! And look at all of those people with bright hair color! And the hat they are wearing... I need it too!" Tae was amazed and I loved to see him like that.

"Do you want to take a photo?"

"Just a selfie with you!" I smiled but then I saw a nice lady coming in our way. I could try my English at her.

"Hello, Miss, I'd like to ask you if you could take a photo of me and my boyfriend." I was afraid of her reaction but she smiled and nodded.

"Which country are you from?"

"Thailand."

"Aww, I've been there with my husband for our honeymoon. It's really beautiful. I'd like to ask you to pose for me." We nodded and Tae wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek. She smiled and lift her thumb up when she was done. Then she returned my phone to me.

"It was nice to meet you. Have a beautiful honeymoon." Not yet but she was close.

The taxi already arrived and we've got in with our suitcases. The driver couldn't speak English so we just showed him the picture of our hotel and he brought us there so we gave him a tip.

"Finally here!" Tae was way too excited and me as well cuz tonight... I'll get the answer from him.

Our hotel room was on the eighth floor and we got a beautiful view from the large picture windows.

"Oh my God! Is that the Louvre?! And the Eiffel Tower!! And the Roue De Paris!" We've arrived in the late evening since the flight took us thirteen hours and now the whole Paris was beautifully illuminated.

"What would you say on taking a hot bath?" He brightly smiled at me.

"With you?!" I smirked.

"I need to get something done now but I'll join you the following day. You deserve a long relaxation after the tiring travelling." He nodded and took his clothes off right in front of me to change my mind. I gulped as he was showing me his bare shoulders and collarbone. He was teasing me by lifting up his underwear and letting me see his tattoo on his thigh. Fuck, it's so hard to resist him! But no, Yok! You want to surprise him! I shook my head and grabbed the bathrobe which was put on our huge double bed. I wrapped it around him when he got completely naked.