[11] Uncovered fear

Yok's POV

Tae did not go back on his words. I know he wanted to be my partner in crime and I really want to take him with us. To show him the outside world he's not used to. But I also don't want to get him into problems. Our protests are being even more risky now. It won't take a long time until the police will go after us. Dan promised to help at least from his work but he can't do much.

"So... you should know we are pretty good in martial arts. But Yok can teach you some tricks. You just have to remember.
Then we always use masks. Here. Take this spare one..." Sean gave him the black scarf I also have.

"... don't take it off during the action. Cameras are everywhere. Oh, you'll need different clothes. Babe, can you lend him some when we are back?" White nodded.

"Sure, we should have the same size. They are Black's clothes but... it doesn't look like he'll join us." I could see Tae really admired White and got a little jealous.

"Fine, now the dangerous part. You'll need a weapon. Either Black's favorite baseball bat or jacknife. We can also use gun but we can't afford to kill someone by mistake. Use mainly your fists and legs when you run away. Also you'll get some smoke bombs. It'll help you run away. Or we'll do a little firework and help you to get away by making a distraction." I could see Tae had a hard time understanding all of the new informations but I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I think it'll be a good idea to make teams. I'll help Tae." I said.

"I think he should be with me. Sean and Gram will distract the guards or take them down when it won't go the easy way. Yok, you would destroy the camera system. We can't be recorded. And I and Longtae would take photos of the protests we'd do and then upload it on a fake account." White made a really good plan but it made me nervous that Tae would be alone with him.

"Sean, don't you want to be with White?" I asked.

"Yes but I also believe in his plans and I want it to success so I won't be selfish and ruin the plan just because of my affection." Gram had his mouth wide open.

"Where the hell disappeared whipped Sean? And how did rational Sean appear here! I must be dreaming!" He was faking passing out and Dan caught him. Sean just rolled his eyes.

"You know, this makes you hella attractive." Whispered White to Sean's ear and he dragged him somewhere far away from us.

"It's obvious what they went to do." Said Gram. Dan coughed and Tae blushed and hid his face.

"One time I saw Chief Phupha and Tian, I-." He blushed even more.

"Oi, don't worry. You'll get used to it when you are with us. They do it every day." Gram patted his shoulder but made it even worse.

"Enough, Gram, could we switch positions? I'd like to fight." I said.

"Definitely if you can cooperate with Sean." I know Gram doesn't like to fight as much as me and I have to practice. But Tae looked upset.

"Umm, you won't get yourself in danger, will you?"

"Ohohoho, someone is worried."

"Shut up, Gram." But then he got upset.

"Dan, why are we representing single community right now?" Dan just shrugged.

"Then date each other and it'll be settled." I said sarcastically because I can't take his whimpering anymore.

They looked at each other and quickly turned their heads away.

"You can't be serious! What part of me is even gay?!"

"Every part. White told me he had thought you had a crush on Black, man." He was even more shocked.

"What?! That jerk?! You are joking! He's literally the reason why I'm single right now!" It looked like he played his words in his mind because it definitely sounded like he has a crush on him.

"Well, whatever... Just talk about anything else." He was lucky Sean and White already returned. There was no need to ask about anything when we saw their messy hair.

"Uhmm, so... the plan is settled." Said Sean with nervous voice.

"Wait, I'm gonna be on team with you. I want to fight as well." I said not asking him for permission.

"White?" Of course he'd ask him. He just shrugged. It's not like it changes anything in his plan.

"Hey, White! Why did you think I have a crush on Black?!" I thought he hadn't wanted to talk about it. I let out a little laugh. I really missed this group.

"Huh? Well, you kept saying how you like me more now and those BG plush sheep were saying it all. You were also pretty close to me... and my face..." Sean was turning his head from White to Gram.

"You what?!" Sean grabbed his collar. White smirked. He was lucky Dan saved him because he did not want to see another possible fight. I was just joking but Dan seems to think about what I said. Well... Gram is handsome himself but he's always so carefree, I don't really know how could this work out but the most important thing for me is... that I really don't care. Few days ago I'd still feel some pain but now I felt nothing.

Instead I was having fun looking at Tae's shocked reaction and fear in his eyes. His face was saying what did I get myself into very clearly.

Later in the evening I went to wash my body to the waterfall. This time I wanted to clear all the dirt and took off even my underwear. I wanted to make sure I was alone but I wasn't careful enough because I knew very well who was following me.

"No one taught you to not peep on other people, Tae?"

"It's fine when it's just you."

"Just me? Are you sure you can say it?" I said and turned around.

"W-WAIT!! YOU ARE COMPLETELY NAKED!! I DIDN'T KNOW!!" He said and quickly covered his eyes. I laughed.

"Can I use this as a reason to see you too?" He turned away now.

"Y-you... made it on purpose... Actually I just wanted to talk to you alone."

"What is it, Shrimp?" I succeeded, he turned back to me.

"I thought you had stopped with this!"

"Then look at me when you have something important to say. But... try to look into my face." I swear he blushed but I couldn't tell in the dark.

"Yok... I'm scared." I knew he was just trying to be tough in front of others.

"You really don't have to come. It's our problem-."

"I did not mean it like this! But... I'm scared I'll be just a burden like the last time and ruin it all... I am more confident with you by my side but I did not expect Phi White to take me under his wing." I deeply looked at him.

"I'll try to talk to White then. He's smart so he could destroy the camera system instead." I could see he smiled thanks to the moonlight.

"You know, looking at me like this does things to me..." I said seductively. He threw the towel he had to bring for me next to him and walked away with the crotch. I laughed. How can I hit on him when he doesn't even let me?

During the action: