[29] Your World, My World

Yok's POV

I was nervously waiting for Tae in front of the house.

When I finished my shower, I noticed Tae was calling Tian and didn't want to interrupt him. I took some of my best clothes which weren't very much but I wanted to put more effort into our first date.

"Yok? Were you waiting for long...?"

"Not at all, I know you had a call with your friend..."

"Look, maybe I shouldn't tell you but I don't want to keep it from you. Black out of sudden wanted to give Tian back the money he gave me to bail you out. I seriously don't know what came into him-."

"Let's not talk about him. I don't really care what he's doing now. I don't feel any urge or gratitude. I'm just not surprised by anything he is doing right now." I grabbed his hand.

"Shall we go? I'll take you to some places I like." He nodded and I took him to the art gallery where I have my artworks exposed.

To my bad luck, the artwork I drew for Dan was still there. I tried to avoid it as much as possible but when we stopped at one painting, Tae went on his own in a different direction.

"Woah, there's your name on it! And the man is..."

"Don't look at it!" I covered his eyes with my hands but it was too late. He started laughing.

"Were you seriously scared of me seeing the drawing of your ex? Yok, I may be jealous but I accepted your past. You don't have to hide anything in front of me." I took my hands off his eyes.

"Really? But it'd make me angry too if I saw your photo of your ex..."

"That won't happen. Hmm, but the drawing is incredible... even though it's nudity..."

"Thanks, it's not because I'm a pervert or something but I like to draw every part of the human body; the scars/ the tattoos/ the stubble on a perfect face/ the muscles..."

"Fine, fine, I get you! But I never thought of taking pictures of naked models."

"Really? Should I be your first?"

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I tickled him.

"Come on, I want to be your naked model!" Suddenly I noticed everyone staring at us and I put my hands off him.

"Right... there are a lot of visitors, let's go to another place which is forbidden to the public." I took him to the place where I always spent my free time. To the building where I did graffiti with my friends. I saw a familiar face inside with someone I knew as well.

"Yok?! It's been a long time. Where do you have that artist?" Namo looked at me.

"You should ask Gram."

"What? Gram?!" Eugene paid me her full attention.

"Oh, I forgot... sorry."

"No, I just wanna ask... how is he?! What I did to him... was so selfish but I couldn't keep giving him false hopes..."

"I get you. Let's just say he has a boyfriend now and you don't have to worry about him. He looks really happy."

"Thank God. I was so worried something had happened to him..." Namo wrapped her hand around Eugene's neck.

"See? I told you Gram is not weak to try anything stupid." Eugene smiled.
Tae coughed.

"Girls, this is Longtae. My boyfriend." Tae looked at me with a smile on his face. Namo closely looked at him.

"Oh, now you went for the cute one. I approve of it. Dan didn't look so good beside you actually."

"So you think he looks better with Gram?" Asked Eugene.

"Yeah, there's something on it."

"And what about you two. Still single?" They smiled.

"Well, all of the boys are stupid to let us go so we started dating each other, right honey?" Namo brightly smiled at Eugene.

"Wait, seriously?!" They nodded.

"At first I didn't think I could ever move on from Black. I couldn't even with Gram by my side but Namo knew the pain of a broken heart. She felt hurt when Sean went for White as much as I felt hurt when Black broke up with me. The pain got us closer and we noticed we are happier with each other than on our own and gave it a try. It works really well right now but we are taking things slow because of unhealed hearts." Eugene really surprised me. I don't think I ever heard her being so rational but she couldn't stop smiling when Namo was holding her hand.

"Are you here to show your boy your masterpieces?"

"Bingo. I even taught him to do one too."

"Don't tell me it was you who put make up on the judge's face!" I smirked.

"Good, it looked majestic. You too, Longtae." He smiled.

"Well, we won't bother you now. I'm just showing Eugene my skills." They returned back to their work and I looked for my pieces as well.

"Oh, do you see it? This is Tawi's stupid face."

"That style is so different from yours!"

"I was trying something new. And this is our gang. You can see Black doesn't look the best here because he was the least likeable." He laughed.

"You should do the same to your face!"

"What? I'm pretty likeable in my opinion!"

"No way!" We laughed together.

"Fine, let me draw your face and see how much likeable you are!" He tried to stop me but I borrowed sprays from Namo and made a gigantic portrait of his face which had the colors of Earth.

"Hey... how the hell is my face blue and green?"

"Dumbass, this is the Earth. The world."

"How am I Earth?"

"You are my world, that's why." He blushed.

"Hey, do a portrait of me too! But without joking!" At first it looked like a sunflower and then he added eyes, nose and mouth to the center with a few swallows next to it.

"Which part of me looks like a flower?"

"You also used a metaphor in your work and this is my favorite flower."

"So I am your favorite..." I teased him and grabbed his chin. Then I gave him a little kiss on his forehead.

"Aww, look at them. Aren't they the cutest?" I heard Namo's whispering to Eugene and Eugene was totally agreeing with her.

"You are the one to talk! Don't you have anything to do with your girlfriend?"

"I had but you stole my accessories."

"You lent it to me!"

"I just wasn't paying attention when you asked for it-!"

"Calm down, you two!" Tae and Eugene synchronized.

"Let's go somewhere where we'll be alone." I said and grabbed Tae's hand. We just can't have privacy, can we? We said goodbye to those new lovebirds and I had one last place where I wanted to take him.