[13] Black & White, Yin & Yang

In Dan's car, which he left under the hill, we arrived to Bangkok much faster. We had more passengers than the seats but Sean wanted White to sit on his lap anyway. I refused to sit in the front seat so Gram took the place and poor Tae had to sit right next to the couple because it was too much for me.

And when he wasn't looking, I moved my hand to his while looking out the window and recognizing the background.

The first place we visited was Black's place. White opened the door but it was suspicious it wasn't even locked.

And well, the next frame we saw turned us to stones.

We saw Todd sitting on Black's lap in passionate kiss and Black looked at us like nothing was happening. Then he pushed Todd to pull out. Todd looked at us and smirked. Psychos.

"I see we have visitors." We didn't say anything.

"Black? You haven't said you are coming back..." said White who was the less shocked.

"You did a dumb thing telling it to Gumpa who was too worried for ya and contaced me somehow. I told you, Sean, if you put my brother in danger, you'll know hell..." He looked at Tae.

"And who's this pipsqueak? Your new sleeping bag?" He looked at me. I always wanted to punch his stupid mouth.

"I could ask you the same thing, don't you think?" I replied and held Tae's hand.

"Well, I don't know about you but Todd will be very useful during this mission."

"Wait, are you planning to take the lead?! You can't just take this from us! White already made a plan!" Yelled Sean. Black rolled his eyes.

"You are doomed without me, you know that. Todd as a hacker can easily erase their report of you if you were caught."

"That's right so rather listen to Black." I hate them both. Sean shared my feelings right now.

"How can you be so overconfident?! This group was just fine without you and so was my life!" Gram couldn't hold it.

"Such a change, what happened? That bitch broke up with you?"

"Don't call her like that! You know very well how much she loved you!"

"And I dumped her many times so she had no reason to." Gram approached him, made Todd move away with such a strength he fell on the ground and tried to choke Black. Black grabbed his wrists and smirked.

"You don't deserve her tears! She literally broke up with me because she couldn't forget you, jackass!"

"That's too bad. She should know I have new tastes right now, right bro?" He looked at White who hid behind Sean.

"Are you trying to throw the blame for the change of your orientation on White?! Without him you'd die a long time ago!" Gram stood up for him.

Todd stood up and pushed Gram away.

"That's enough, you should calm down."

"Oh, don't act like you are any better. You put Black into coma, totally deceived White and used him and tried to kill Black in the end. I don't know what happened between you two but it's not normal!" I'mma gonna forget that part when he and Sean laughed like crazy over them.

"What's between us is between us, it's none of your business and unlike that bitch, Todd really understands my mindset and I don't have to worry about his safety." Todd sat on his lap again and Black wrapped his hand around his waist.

"Black, can we talk?" White asked and Black sighed but agreed. Then both of them left us to have a private talk.

"I really hate him." I, Sean and Gram said at the same time.

"Too bad, I love him." Said shamelessly Todd.

"If this is what you call love then my life must be full of lies." Said Sean.

"And isn't it? Plus love has many forms, you know." There was no point talking to him.

White's POV

I already know Black likes to act tough and jerkish on the outside but his actions mean complete opposite.

"Sorry for what I said." He said and put out a cigarette from his pocket.

"I know it's just me and Todd who knows about your weak side but you don't have to act like this in front of others."

"I have to, to earn respect plus I can't show my weakness. Acting like the biggest jerk is much easier."

"But you make others hate you for that."

"I don't care as long as you and Todd understand." He talks about him a lot lately.

"Let me ask you something, are you serious with him or do you just fool around like before?"

"No, this time it's really serious but I don't want to get attached like you, it's lame." I smirked. So he really fell in love.

"But why Todd?" He smoked.

"Something broke in me when we were "trying" to kill each other. He told me he can't kill me otherwise he'd do that when he got me into coma and I felt the same way about him. Then I remembered some shits we went through and had to take care of him after he woke up in the hospital. He appreciated it and when we lived together for some time, we fucked many times. It was the first time I felt something."

"W-woah... you never talk about your feelings like this but... if he's a sort of your happiness, I don't care what you do."

"Thanks bro, what about Sean? Did he make you cry in other situation than in the bed-?" I shut his mouth.

"N-no... but he's too much to handle sometimes. He fights anyone who gets closer to me than one meter."

"Good, I approve that. I'd do the same thing."

"Not you too!" I laughed and he smirked.

"So what about the newbie?"

"His name is Longtae. Yok met him on his vacation. Yok was really messed up the last time we saw him but he looked like when he started dating Dan when we came for him. It looks like he found the right one finally."

"I think I'm gonna throw up from all of you. And why didn't you get rid of the police guy then? You know he's a threat to us."

"We can trust him. He didn't betray us on purpose you know... it was just for the best in that situation."

"Right, arresting us was really the best thing. I trust you but if he does anything suspicious, I'll kill him." I wasn't even shocked he had said it.

"Fine, just don't put yourself in unnecessary trouble now when you are lovey-dovey-." He slapped my head. When he finished his cigarette, we returned.

Describing SeanWhite and BlackTodd in one picture be like: