Bonus chapter (2) - Nude art

Longtae's POV

When I woke up, my hand was trying to find the handsome man I spent the night with but I couldn't reach him. That woke me up completely but when I looked around, I saw him sitting on the pillow on the carpet next to our bed.

"Oh, you wake up. Sorry, I was just trying to draw you in that position."

"You could just ask me... I'd pose for you." He shook his head.

"I'm an artist, darling. You were in such a great position when I woke up that I couldn't help but to draw you but now you moved and it's ruined... I'll have to punish you."

"Punish me for waking up?! Yok!" He smirked and I was scared of what he would do to me.

"But before that, you should eat something, here, your breakfast, Tae." I feel like it's a trap. He's always up to something since we moved to our own condo. He was obsessed with painting me and we have like 25 paintings at home already and my face is on all of them! I tried to draw him as well when he didn't look but threw it into a trash can as it was really bad and I felt embarrassed for it.

When I ate the porridge he made for me, I wanted to take an apple as well but it wasn't peeled so I wanted to go to the kitchen.

"Wait, no! You can't eat that apple!"

"Huh?"

"And if you feel like going to the toilet, rather go now." Does he want to draw me with an apple on my head or what?!

I rather showered as well because I had no idea what he was planning to do with me but the only painting he doesn't have of me is... my bare body. I blushed just thinking about that! He's seen me naked a lot of times and we've had sex so many times but I still felt shy to pose for him...

When I came back, Yok already prepared a chair for me but... what does he intend to do with those belts!!

"Come sit down, babe and take off your towel." He innocently smiled.

"Fine, but if I shall pose for you naked, you'll do the same."

"Huh?" He won't be the only one having a nice view.

"You'll be drawing naked as well so I don't feel embarrassed."

"That's what I wanted to capture..."

"Yok!"

"Okay, I'll do that." He immediately started taking off his shorts and tank top. How I loved to look at his body and that tattoo on his arm... his muscles were always so magnetizing...

"Enjoying the view too much?" I gulped.

"I can, can't I? I'm your boyfriend..." He came closer to me when he was already naked and deeply kissed me.

"Just don't be turned on for now..." Then why did you kiss me?! Oh no... I felt how I was getting bigger under my towel.

"Yok? We have a little problem..." He didn't wait and took off my towel.

"You are already horny, Tae? And we did it yesterday, so naughty." Who's the one naughty here?!

But then he knelt down and took care of my little problem...

(continuation, you know where 😏)

After we took care of each other, he sat me down on the chair but put a pillow under my butt so he could see my member very clearly.

He even tied me up to the chair so I wouldn't move. My legs and wrists were tied up. Then he stuck his tongue into my mouth and when I wanted to kiss him back, he put the apple into my mouth.

"Oh damn! That's the hottest thing I saw in my life! You are such an inspiration for me, Tae..." He came closer and licked my ear which tickled me and caused me goosebumps.

The apple was big and my mouth hurt so I let out a few tears while my cheeks were burning. Yok enjoyed seeing me like this so much that after sketching he immediately brought an oil paint set with a brush. My skin was getting redder and redder and when Yok saw how I couldn't keep the apple in my mouth anymore, he came towards me and got the apple out of my mouth with his teeth. He put it away and pressed his lips against mine.

"Thanks! I painted the apple first to not make you suffer any longer, thanks to you I'll have the greatest painting ever but I need you to stay still for a little longer." I nodded and took deep breaths before he started painting again. He was so passionate about it that I felt bad for not letting him to show it to the public but this feels so intimating that I want to keep all of his paintings of me to myself... I know he let exhibit his painting of Dan and that's why... I don't want to be at the same place.

Yok was professional and quick so it was a shame to not make it his job. Right now I work in the orphanage, I help the children who lost their parents and maybe I could convince my boss to let Yok work with me... he had problems with the police and it's harder for him to find a work himself. I'd love to help him.

"And done. I'll untie you." He forgot to put his clothes back on so I used this moment and pushed him towards me when he was untying me. Now he sat on my lap.

"Dirty thoughts again?" He smirked and I shook my head.

"I just want to cuddle you naked, can't I?" He embraced me and then I grabbed the nape of his neck to make up for the kiss he didn't let me give him. I gave him a peck but then smacked my lips against his and continued eating him.

"You already had a breakfast and snack..."

"That's not enough..." He made a horny boyfriend from me and now he has to satisfy me...

Author's note: I'm so sorry guys for the long waiting! To make it up for you and as a thank you for 10K readings, here's my bl crack video who haven't seen it and likes to watch it. 🥰

https://youtu.be/iGbyXVoTNw4?si=frZbag4K7SbTqhcu

be/iGbyXVoTNw4?si=frZbag4K7SbTqhcu