[36] Unstoppable desire

Yok's POV

I still had this uneasy feeling when I left Tae to help others. Suddenly Chief Khama approached me.

"Yok, I learnt about what you've done for my son and I want to say... I'm very grateful." But it's me who got him into this situation... I sadly looked at him.

"You are still thinking that it's your fault, right? Tian told me it was the same man who was trying to rob my dear family. I just want you to know that without your help we would be in big trouble and thanks to you my son will be all right."

"But I-!"

"No buts. Actually... I'm happy it's you who stole Longtae's heart. Before... he didn't seem so happy in his relationships but with you his eyes always sparkle and don't you think I haven't noticed. That's why I'm more than willing to let my son move far away with you. But Yok, if you ever break my only son's heart-!"

"That surely won't happen, sir! I'll do my best to become a perfect boyfriend for him!" He smiled with relief.

"Fine. By the way... if you were thinking about a wedding later-."

"That's too soon, sir!!"

"-I want you to have it here." I blushed from embarrassment. He's already talking like my father-in-law but on the other side, I wouldn't mind having a father like him.

"Anything Tae wishes. But you have to understand I want to keep our relationship how it is now. I don't want to rush anything for Tae's good." He nodded and put his hand on my shoulder.

"This... I gave this proposal ring to my ex-wife until she returned it. It brought me bad luck but with happy memories. I'm sure it'll bring only good luck to you." He gave me a ring he had on his ring finger.

"Are you sure?! It must mean a lot to you!"

"Longtae's happiness is much more important to me. I know you can fulfill it for me." I brightly smiled from ear to ear. He trusts me so much and I can't afford to disappoint him.

"Thank you, Pa!" I hugged him and he shed a tear from happiness.

After we were done with all the preparations, I came back to Tae's room. It was already dark and he was sleeping peacefully.

"I love you, Yok... don't leave me..." I smiled but then I saw he was sweating and kicking with his legs. He must dream about that nightmare.

"Tae, wake up!" I shook his shoulders and he embraced me tightly. I couldn't move and suddenly appeared on top of him. No, Yok junior, now's not the right time...

Tae woke up with a red face.

"Yok? What are you...?" I wanted to pull away but he didn't let me.

"Y-you had a nightmare but couldn't wake up so-".

"Oh... I was already hoping you tried to molest me." I missed his sarcasm.

"But are you alright? You were sweating..." He nodded and looked into my eyes.

"I am because whenever I had a bad dream, you were by my side. I'm not afraid of them anymore."

"I'm glad you are okay."

"Right but... you are really pressuring me down there." Again, I tried to pull away but he didn't let me.

"Hey, I'll take care of it myself!"

"No way! Why would you do that when you have your amazing boyfriend right in front of you?" This devil...

"Look, you need to rest. I don't want to cause you any more pain-". He grabbed my neck and hungrily kissed me.