[31] First night

Yok's POV

I don't know what came into me but I couldn't wait any longer. Now we were both standing in front of the hotel again.

"So... let's do it?" I asked one more time for his consent.

"You know the answer. I'm ready." There was no hesitation in his words. He's really prepared but now it was me who was nervous. I don't want to make anything wrong, not with him. Before I wasn't thinking so it was much easier to kiss him but now our relationship is seriously important to me.

We came to the reception and I was still holding Tae's hand.

"Do you have... any free room for two?" The receptionist looked at our intertwined fingers and smiled.

"You are lucky! Someone just called their reservation so we have one free room with a double bed." She smiled and gave us the key. I wanted to look if I had enough money in my wallet but Tae stopped my hand.

"I'll pay." He didn't even let me say anything and paid with his credit card I haven't seen before.

"I wish you a beautiful night!" She waved at us when we were leaving and typed something on her phone.

"From where did you get that card?"

"Oh, Tian gave me more than I needed so I visited the bank. It'd be dangerous to keep it in cash."

"I was already afraid you've done something illegal."

"What? Are you scared I'd really rob the bank for you? Wouldn't you do it for me as well?" His bold side is scaring me, not gonna lie.

We came to our room, took off our shoes and jumped on the bed at the same time.

"Why is this bed so comfortable?! I've never slept in something so comfy!" I said and snuggled my head in the pillows.

"Ahh, it's definitely better than my bed in the village!"

"You know, we could just sleep tonight and-."

"What are you saying, Yok? Are you actually scared of me? I didn't pay for the room just to sleep tonight." His voice told me clearly he's impatient.

"Did you miss me so much?"

"Of course, I traveled back home as soon as possible just to get you out quickly." I propped my elbows on the mattress and he climbed on top of me.

"W-wait! We should probably take a shower before that!" I said and got off the bed.

"Should I go with-!" But I have already closed the door in the bathroom. I leaned my back against the wall and touched my chest. My heart was beating like crazy. Calm down, Yok, what the hell's wrong with you?! I've never felt like this even during my first time...

Suddenly I heard knocking on the door.

"Yok, are you okay? You seemed to be in a rush..." I finally calmed down and opened the door.

"You can... come in."

"Woah, such a big bathtub! Shall we take a bath together?" I nodded and heard the water pouring in a while.

"Bath foam with lavender scent, that could calm you down."

"Listen, Tae... how come you are so calm?" He looked at me in confusion.

"Because I'm with you. I trust you in everything. What? Do you feel a pressure because it's me? I don't want to stress you out. Just do it like you are used to. There's no way you'd disappoint me or anything that's going through your mind." He reads my mind so well.

He smiled and whispered: "Come on, the water will be cold." He took his clothes off first and I examined his body once again.

"You really know how to seduce me. Just those tattoos make things for me."

"You should feel honored, I haven't shown it to anyone besides you."

"What?! Not Tian and even your dad?" He shook his head.

"I don't take a shower with my dad and Chief wouldn't let Tian look at me either."

"And... your ex-girlfriend?"

"I didn't have them at that time." Now I feel even more special.

"Just so you know, you are really important to me and tonight doesn't change anything... but maybe I'll love you even more." I looked for his hand and stroked his fingers with my thumb.

"Just so you know, I feel the same way about you..." He brightly smiled and I leaned closer to him. I kissed him and looked into his eyes.

"Shall we-."

"Let me wash your hair!" I interrupted him and found a shampoo bottle. Then I gently massaged it into his hair.

"Fine, now it's my turn!" He grabbed my head and returned me my favor. We played with the foam and then wrapped towels around our bodies.

"Look at your hair, there's still foam in it." I wiped the foam from his head and while I couldn't see his face, he grabbed my wrists and kissed me through the piece of cloth. I threw it away and dragged him back to our bed without taking breaks between our kisses.

I hopped on top of him and he grabbed my face.

"This is the Yok I know. Please continue, handsome..."

***

The next morning we woke up tired as we didn't sleep the whole time. I didn't even count how many times we did it but it was amazing. The best night in my life with the person I love the most.
When he was wiping his eyes, I kissed him on the cheek, then on his neck and...

"Yok! We'll miss our breakfast this way!"

"We can eat something else..." I pinned him on the bed and he started giggling.

"You are unbelievable!"

"Yeah, and you love it. Can you scream for me one more time? He threw a pillow at my face but couldn't resist my body in the end.

Author's note: I'll upload the uncut part in the sequel. Please wait a little longer for it 🙏