[17] Don't you die

"CORRUPT BASTARD! EVERYONE, LET'S FIGHT FOR JUSTICE! DISABLED PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE LIKE US! BRIBERY IS AGAINST THE LAW!"

"Now draw something! I already redrew the meme of saying yes to money and no to people." He looked at me upsetly.

"Look, it's too late for regrets. You knew about everything. Hell, Black even mentioned gunshots then why are you like this now?"

"It's really different to hear it and then see it for your own eyes! You and your friends don't find this wrong I guess but I didn't think it'd be this serious!"

"Huh??! And what they did is legal? That man killed an innocent woman because he's impatient and arrogant. She had a family! Her kids are now growing up without their mother and what we do is serious?!"

"You can't just compare it to murder. Invading a state building, destroying things that aren't ours, putting people unconscious... this is far from right. I really thought you are just exaggerating to look cool in front of others... I'm really disappointed in you." He wanted to leave but I caught his arm.

"Then... then how do you want to fight against people with power?! They don't listen to people and their demonstrations. We can just threaten them and get people on our side so they can't ignore us anymore... during demonstrations this is completely normal! I find it wrong just when you are doing it for fun but we just want to get what we deserve!"

"I don't know..." He pressed his fists, then he looked into my eyes and started drawing. He drew a lot of types of people who suffer because of powerful people.

Then he wrote: WE DON'T WANT TO DO THIS BUT YOU ARE GIVING US NO CHOICE. STOP HURTING YOUR OWN PEOPLE! YOU WOULDN'T BE WHERE YOU ARE WITHOUT THEM!

"Does it make it better?" He smiled. I couldn't believe he went against his own prejudices. I grabbed his both hands, grabbed his camera with them and took several photos of our art.

"See? You are not a coward." I said and kissed his ear. He shivered. We heard loud footsteps. It's time to get out.

We were running through corridors and met White on our way.

"Guys! Guys! Sean was shot!" He had tears in his eyes and could barely speak.

"H-how?! He was with Black!"

"I-I don't know... When I found the camera system, it took me a while before I turned it off and few seconds before it went off I saw Sean passing out... I have to find him!"

"No, you are too agitated! Tae, help White. I'm going to save him."

"But Yok! What if you get hurt too?!"

"I won't, trust me." I said and kissed his hair through my mask. Then I ran to the part White told me. I could not believe it really happened. Just when I thought everything is going well...

I was fast and found it after two minutes of running. Sean was bleeding on the ground while Black was still fighting. The men who shot Sean was already unconscious. Black had to hit him with his bat because his head was slightly bleeding.

I quickly approached Sean and tried to stop his bleeding. Luckily, it missed important organs. He was shot on his chest but the bullet didn't get inside, it stopped on one of his ribs.

"Sean, can you talk?"

"W-White... where is White?" I smiled. This is his only concern.

"He's safe. Tae is with him. Now don't talk anymore. I'll help you." Luckily it wasn't my first time taking out the bullet. But now I had just my scarf and dirty gloves. I took them off and also my jacket. I took off the bullet and wrapped my jacket around his chest. Then I pressed the wound but it still bled a lot. We are so lucky it's not internal injury.