[16] I'm a monster in his eyes

Yok's POV

It was midnight and we all met up in the garage. I, Tae, Sean, White, Gram, Black and Todd. Dan had to be in his work already.

"Fine, you are all here, White, tell me about your plan and I'll change it a little." White didn't look very happy about it but he told him everything.

"Hmm, fine. I'll change position with Gram and Gram, you'll stay with that rat." Gram pressed his fist.

"Stop calling him like that and why do you want to take me out of the action?!"

"Because you can't fight and I don't believe Yok's ex wouldn't report us to his pales. Just make up some report and keep an eye on him and how's he going to help us."

"Black, how can we even trust you then? You betrayed us several times and hurt all of us. Now you want to take the lead. How can we be sure you won't lure us into a trap to save your own ass?" I asked. He pulled out another cigarette.

"Didn't I come to save you the last time? If I didn't save your ass-."

"You did it just for White! If it was anyone else, you wouldn't care!" Gram yelled. I could get him so well right now.

"Fine, you don't have to trust me but White is coming with us so that could be enough to prove I won't do anything. Sean can be safe as well because White wouldn't talk to me ever again if I did something-."

"They are all my friends so you can't betray any of them and I'll let you do what you want." White said and Black smirked.

"You are the only one who's easy to talk to. Agreed. So, Gram, will you put up with it and babysit that police guy?" I still can't believe I can put up with Dan more than Black who did not even know him much but I am trustful unlike him.

"Tss, fine but don't you think my work is less important than yours." Usually Gram would protest more. There has to be something behind it.

"Next, Yok and his new toy will take care of the decoration as White said." He can't say anything that wouldn't boil my blood, can he?

"Call me Longtae." Tae frowned. It really impressed me and I smiled at him. Black just rolled his eyes.

"Fine, Shortie, I'll call you like this. It's the opposite of your name." Just the long part. Tae knew no one could oppose Black because he didn't listen to anyone and stayed quiet. 

"Todd, you know what to do."

"Sure, Tiger." He said, gave us chips on the clothes to track us later and drove away to his mansion.

"And we'll use this van." We followed Black to the big black car.

"It's completely new, where did you get it?!" Asked Sean.

"Where do you think." Hah, must be nice having rich sleeping bag.

Black and White were in the front seats while others stayed in the back.

"Put on the scarf and gloves." I said to Tae and he nodded. I had a bag with sprays and Tae wore his camera around his neck he took with him. I also took smoke bombs and jacknife. You never know who you can meet so I don't rely on Black and Sean clearing the place. When we arrived there, Black ordered me and Tae to go through the back entrance and if there is none, it should be safe to break the window without turning the alarm on. He got a message from Todd he already broke into their system. He's so fast but he had to prepare it beforehand. I have to admit, he's really useful.

We found the backdoor. It was locked with many locks but there was no problem for me. Tae was standing nervously behind me and was looking around if someone is coming. When I unlocked all of the locks with needles, it still wouldn't open. It had to be locked automically as well but it opened in a while. I guess Todd had to see we are stucked here. We can't contact each other because it would be easier to track us for the police. Todd is really a professional in his business.

I dragged Tae inside while holding his wrist. I already heard noises on the opposite side. Black and Sean have to be kicking asses now. It looked like other guards fell for the trap and followed the ruckus those two made. Those red lights on hidden cameras were still on. We have to wait for White turning them off.

We were walking through corridors as quietly as we could but suddenly a light shone at us.

"What are you doing here?!" He caught Tae's wrist and wanted to hit him with his fist but I broke them apart in time. Suddenly he pulled out a gun from his pocket. Tae was so scared he had to cover his mouth to not scream and I got mad he even dare to touch him with his filthy hands.

"Not such a hero now, are ya?" This arrogant bastard didn't even notice I got behind his back and wrapped my arm around his neck. The gun fell of his hands. He tried to reach it but Tae overcame his fear and picked up the gun.

"Y-you brat-!" I strangled him more so he felt unconscious. I really did not want Tae to see this side of me...

"He won't wake up so soon... let's go." I reached his hand and wanted to help him up. He couldn't hold back anymore.

"Do we really have to do this?! Do we have to hurt people who are just doing their job-?!" I put my hand on his mouth and dragged him to the toilets so no one could hear us.

"Are you trying to put us in the jail?! You can't yell when we are in the middle of everything!" He grabbed my jacket.

"Are you really like this, Yok? Are you such a monster? I thought you fight for justice but why others have to get hurt!"

"He could kill us if I didn't do it!"

"Don't use this as an excuse. He would just report us or we would run away but he wouldn't shoot us. It would cost him his own freedom! Why?! Why did you do that?!" I saw tears in his eyes... I couldn't help myself anymore. I took of his scarf, mine as well and kissed him. He was shocked but kissed me back. I pushed him to the wall and put my tongue into his mouth but he pushed me away." He blushed like crazy and his heart beat fast.

I smiled.

"Because I love you..." I whispered to his ear and put on our scarfs again. He was too confused he didn't say anything but at least he calmed down. I can't believe I said it. He might have me for a psychopath now but I don't care as long as he's safe. I took his hand and ran to the next corridor with him following my back. We found the portraits of the judges.

"We found it! Tae, your camera has a lightning, right?" He stared at me and then quickly turned on the light.

"It was too risky to use flashlights but this little light is enough." I found the face of the scumbag."

"Fine, let's make him pretty." Tae stayed quiet.

Author's note: Aww, first kiss. I'm blushing 🤭

Sometimes I feel like a reader as well tbh