[33] Old acquaintances

Longtae's POV

We were helping with the decorations. Yok was carrying heavy boards to make the altar and I helped kids to create flower petals from colorful paper.

"Phi Longtae, Phi Longtae, will you also marry Phi Yok?!"

"Psst, Kalae! You'll make Phi Longtae shy again!" I blushed and didn't have an answer for this question.

"And will Teacher Tian and Chief Phupha have children?" I started coughing.

"But I've never seen children without a mother and Teacher Tian is a man..."

"E-even though they can't have children, you should still take an example from the way they treat each other. When you find the one, you have to treat him the right way so he won't leave you..." They listened to me closely.

"So we should hit our partner when he says something funny about us?" Asked Khaonueng.

"What do you mean?"

"Teacher Tian always hits Chief Phupha's head when he says how much good he is in-."

"Don't continue!"

"-setting the house on fire." Oh, what a relief. I can't stop thinking about that one thing suddenly.

"Listen, you can't make fun of your lover if it hurts his feelings. You can if he laughs with you or makes fun of you first so he knows how you feel."

"I see, thank you, Phi Longtae. Does Phi Yok make fun of you?" In the beginning he didn't do anything else.

"Yes but I won't let him get out with it." Meejoo giggled.

"Phi Longtae, do you love Phi Yok the same way Teacher Tian loves Chief Phupha?" I smiled.

"Even more."

"No way! Teacher Tian loves Chief Phupha in the most way possible!"

"No, it's Phi Longtae and Phi Yok!" They really started arguing over us.

"Listen, love for someone can't be compared so you can't say someone loves you more than someone else."

"But what if someone tells me he doesn't love me as much as before?"

"I'm sure that won't happen to you, Inta." She kissed me on the cheek and we almost forgot to work.

"Longtae? Could you go for special tea leaves which are growing just in a specific area in the forest?" I heard my father and came out of the classroom.

"For what do you need them?"

"I think we should surprise Yok for his hard work and give him the best tea in Pha Pun Dao Village."

"You are right. I'll gladly do it for him. I almost feel bad I do something so simple."

"Oh, no, no. When Tian is gone, no one has the time to take care of the fun for those kids. It's great you've come just in the right time."

"I really missed them, they haven't changed at all. Especially Kalae is keeping his weight, I'm quite surprised."

"Tian added PE to his lessons. It keeps the kids fit. I'm grateful for that." He's a really great teacher.

"So I'm gonna go for those tea leaves." He nodded and I went alone with small basket to the forest.

The terrain was as bad as always and I almost fell down to ditch two times.

"If I remember correctly... it should be 200 meters from this place..."

After a while I have seen the rare orange leaves I was looking for. I plucked a few petals and wanted to go back but...

"Don't even move if you want to get out of here alive!!" Some bastard held my mouth so I couldn't scream for help. The signal isn't here but maybe they'd hear a song with sound at max-." He took my phone and I heard it crack, no there's no way... the cloth he put on my mouth must contain a sleeping agent...

***

Suddenly I woke up in some abandoned place with a lot of garbage around. I was tied up and had some scarf on my mouth.

"Ah, you are already awake. Maybe you are curious why did we kidnap you." No shit Sherlock. He took the scarf of my face.

"What's your problem?!"

"I just have some unsettled matters with your fuck boy." I frowned at them and then it hit me. It's the same guy who wanted to rob our poor villagers.

"You are losing your time. Yok isn't someone to look for others." I have to get out of this trouble myself. I can't put him in danger-. I felt a cold knife edge on my neck.

"Do you think we are tottaly dumb? I saw very well how close you are and even if you were useless, you wouldn't be released but killed."

"Do you really want to spend the rest of your unimportant lives in the cold cell?!"

"What did you say?!" He made a small cut on my neck. It was bleeding. I have to be careful about what I'll say next if I want to outsmart them. It's bad I have lost my phone...

"It looks like it'll take a while till he comes to save you. Let's have a little chit chat!" I stayed quiet.

"Tell me, how good he is?" He made the signs of sex. I refuse to say one more word to this pervert and stick out my tongue at him. Now he cut me even deeper.

"If you want to stay alive till the next day, you will answer my questions without objections." He smirked. I would rather die right now but I don't want to hurt Yok...

"Fine, fine, he's a God. Is that enough?!" I didn't feel the knife on my neck anymore.

"See? You can behave but what you've just said... hahah, you can't be serious!" His buddies started laughing as well. I rolled my eyes.

"HEYYY!!! TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HIM!!!" Yok!!