[30] Your face in the moonlight

Longtae's POV

I didn't think Yok can be so romantic but taking me to places which are important parts of his life was so great.
Also... it was the first time he called me his boyfriend. It made my heart flutter. I didn't want to be called like this to not rush anything but I think we've gone through enough trouble to take another step in our relationship.

"So... we are in front of a hotel, right?"

"Does it look like anything different to you?"

"Ehhh, no but I thought..." He started laughing.

"Relax, I want to take you to the spot behind this building. There's an amazing city View if we climb that hill."

"I see, that's so embarrassing..." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"But we can go there later." He smirked and I pushed him away.

"That wasn't funny." I quickened my steps and he followed me.

"Tae, wait! I'm sorry!" I ignored him, but he caught up with me and grabbed my hand.

"No fooling around, I know." I held his hand tightly and he helped me climb up the wall to the high tower.

"Jump, I'll catch you!"

"You are lucky I trust you." I said and jumped right into his arms without looking down. He fell down with my weight and I lied on his chest.

"You weigh more than I thought."

"It's not my first time lying on top of you."

"Yeah but the jump makes it harder for me." I touched his arms.

"Look at you, you should go to gym more often if you want to carry me around." He started laughing.

"Are you a princess or what?"

"No but you have to treat me like one."

"I wouldn't treat a princess as well as you." He grabbed my cheeks and gently stroked them with his thumbs.

"Your dumplings are so squishy. I would do this whole day." I grabbed his hands.

"Oi, get up already, I want to get there before the sun comes down. " He smiled and I got up.

"How do we get on top of that tower?"

"There should be an iron ladder somewhere..." We found it but it was too narrow.

"Hold onto my jacket."

"Isn't it more risky?" He made an upset face and I had to do what he said even if my life depended on it. Yok was already on top of the tower but my hand suddenly slipped when I should climb up. I closed my eyes and wished the fall won't be so rough but instead of this terrifying image I was lying on Yok's lap.

"Did you really think I'd let you fall? Come on, the view is really stunning." He helped me up and I didn't want to let go of his hand.

"Look! A star is falling! We are so lucky! Wish something!" I stared place in the sky where Yok pointed his finger. 

"I wish to be with you forever... no matter what happens... I want to stay by your side..." I whispered but he clearly heard it and covered his face.

He muttered: "Can I love him even more?" while thinking I didn't hear anything but my hearing is too good for his bad luck.

"Have you seen the movie Titanic?" I asked and waited for his response.

"I haven't, I prefer reading and about different a type of love."

"That doesn't matter, just look in front of you and raise your arms to both sides."

"Like this?" I nodded. I put my hands on his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?" He let out a slight laugh.

"Just let me have my moment for once." He laughed and I refused to look at the sky full of stars or the city View when I could see his beautiful face in the moonlight.

"Thank you for today." I said and he turned to me.

"I should be the one thanking you... I was really afraid I would lose you because of my stupid mistake. I promise I will never put you in danger again..."

"But is it really enough for you? The government still ignores the problem we pointed out."

"Just knowing people gathered to fight for the same thing as I did fulfills my heart and mom is finally happy. I don't have the need to go against the law now. But I'd help my friends with another action. I just wouldn't take you with me."

"Yeah leaving me at home waiting for you all anxious. Forget it. I'd go even to a wildfire just to make sure you are okay."

"Ahh, I can never win against you, can I?"

"Nope so don't try to argue with me again." He was looking into my eyes and my pupils were swaying from side to side.

"Tae..." He said with his gentle handsome voice and grabbed the nape of my neck. I stood on tiptoes to lean for his kiss.

Our kiss was long and passionate. It was the first time we kissed after our separation and that's why it tasted much better than before. We were both hungry for each other, so hungry  he bit my tongue by mistake but I didn't care. I just didn't want our lips to seperate ever again.

He put his left hand on my right thigh and lifted my leg. We pulled out just for air but glued our lips again. The tension between us was too much to bear and I whispered to his ear: "Yok, I want you, right now."

His reaction told me he wants me as much as I do and he rushed to get away from this place as fast as possible. I had to laugh. It was so hard to get here but he's still so eager to leave this place that he almost left me behind. He stopped thinking with his brain so quickly.

Author's note: I know Khao wanted to be Jack for once so here it is 🤧