[19] What are we?

I left those guys alone and went to the parking lot where I saw White's newest car.

Tae had earphones and listened to some kind of music.

I knocked on the window but he obviously didn't hear me so I penetrated to the front seat without him noticing and put one of his earphones to my ear. That's when he finally noticed me.

"Ahh, The Beatles, do you like them?"

"Their music calms me down... and HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE?!"

"I teleported myself. That's my new superpower. Maybe I achieved that after our first kiss." I smirked and he turned away.

"I'm glad you are okay, dummy."

"Same, Dopey." He frowned at me and I covered my laugh.

"S-so... in what relationship are we now?"

"Well, friends usually don't kiss each other like we did. Friends with benefits?" He punched my shoulder.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding... Tae, are you even ready for a serious relationship?"

"I am when you are. Unlike you, I didn't go through a traumatic break-up so... I'm sorry, I just meant it like if you want to wait, I understand..." I smiled.

"I'm healed thanks to you. You know, Dan looks happy with Gram and I don't feel a slight of jealousy. Do you know the reason?" I teased him and leaned closer to him.

"No... you probably realized Dan is too good for you and gave up."

"Ouch, you know how to hurt me."

"That's because you are too overconfident. You should be more modest. Who can put up with you?"

"I know about one person who destroyed my drawing and then shamelessly kissed me back in the bathroom."

"Toilets." I rolled my eyes but I could see how much he was blushing.

"And what is your answer?" I asked and looked in front of me. I wonder if he didn't forget about the thing I told him.

"Thank you but I think we should stay friends."

"What?!"

"Just kidding, just kidding!!" Then he looked at me seriously.

"I... don't know how I should describe my feelings for you. You often get on my nerves but you are also the only one who can make me feel all kinds of emotion. You make me angry, drive me crazy, but you also make me feel like the most special person in the world. You are gentle if I forget what happened yesterday and you also make me very happy and feel alive." Woah. How could he describe all of this in a few sentences? My heart pounded faster.

"Would you describe it as love?" I said and looked for his fingers. Then he grabbed my hand.

"If it's not love, than what is it?" I  smirked and touched his forehead with mine. I have to ask him.

"Tae, can I kiss you?" His eyes shined and he nodded. I put my hand on his cheek and gently kissed him. I don't want to do anything wrong anymore and gave him just a small peck.
He unexpectedly grabbed my neck and pressed his lips against mine.

"You can stop holding back." He said seductively and I put my hand on his hip. My hand slipped under his shirt but then I pulled away.

"W-what's wrong?"

"If we continue like this... I know I would go the full way and I don't want our first time to happen in White's car." He sat more far from me.

"Oh damn it, I almost forgot it's Phi's car..." The silence was embarrassing and it was killing me.