Bonus chapter (1): Training

Yok's POV

In the garage, where I used to spend time with my friends, I was now standing shirtless. Tae was standing right next to me.

"You'll sweat a lot, don't you want to take off your T-shirt?"

"To distract you and make you drool? No way." I laughed.

"Well, I tried that. Watch me and repeat the moves after me." He nodded and I attacked a wood dummy in front of me.

"This is axe kick, you usually go for your opponents head. Try it."
He didn't raise his leg as high as he should so I grabbed his thigh and tried to help him.

"Is it allowed to touch your student like this?"

"It is when he is my boyfriend." I smirked and he kicked the dummy with such strength in his leg that he would fall if I didn't catch him.

"Good, you'd probably break a few ribs." He smiled proudly but got a cramp in his leg.

"We should stretch our bodies first..." I stroked my head and felt ashamed it didn't occur to me that his body would be stiff as an amateur.

I touched the aching spot and massaged him. But then I saw a bulge in his joggers.

"Does this turn you on, Dopey?" He crossed his arms and frowned at me.

"But you know you can't continue like this..."

"What are you suggesting...?" He looked at me innocently.

"Someone should probably help you with that." I whispered to his ear and he shivered.

"W-we are here to train!"

"Well, you can count this as a part of training too." He gave up on opposing me and followed me to a cloakroom.

***

After our "work-out" we've continued in our session.

With every kick into the dummy he was getting better and better that he was even able to take me down when I held back.

"I... huff... think it's enough for today..." He gasped and I helped him up.

"You've overcame yourself today, I'm proud. Should we continue tomorrow?"

"My whole body will be aching tomorrow and the following day, what do you think?" I laughed.

"Fine, I'll let you be for your performance today." I winked at him and he cluelessly thought I'm talking about matial arts.

At home he immediately lied in bed and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep. And because he didn't have the strength to shower, I cleaned his body with a washcloth. I had even the luxury to clean his hip with his tattoo. I've became so addicted to it that there's no day I can fall asleep without seeing it first.

"Yok..." Is he dreaming of me? Another nightmare?

"Hmm... not here... someone can see us..." I laughed. This time it's dirty.

When I wanted to leave the room, he grabbed my wrist with his eyes already opened.

"Did I wake you up? Sorry... I just wanted to clean your body."

"So that's why I felt cold... thank you." He smiled and pulled me closer to him. On the bed.

"You are crazy!" I giggled.

"Crazy in love." He wrapped his hands around my neck and embraced me tightly.

"Doesn't your body ache?"

"I just want to cuddle..." He said with a sleepy voice and I gave in. It always ends like this and I don't have time for any chores but I can't resist to his puppy eyes. He's so golden.