[21] Traitor

Yok's POV

"So? Why did you want to talk to my mother?!" I shouted.

"Calm down, prick. It was just a way to lure you out."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" I was so confused at the moment. The main officer smirked.

"We've got information from one anonymous person that he saw you invading the building." I'm pretty sure no people were around by that time.

"I didn't do anything. It could be anyone else. You have nothing on me." He burst out laughing. Psychopath.

"We know you weren't at home by that time."

"I was with my friends."

"Names?" Tss... I can't tell them names of accomplices.

"Look, stop this sharad. Even the work looks half like your previous masterpieces. We've got enough evidences to put you in jail." This has never happened before so why now?

"Oh, and that boy waiting outside... was he helping you?"

"No. He doesn't know anything."

"You can be just covering him up."

"I swear he doesn't. I don't even know him that much. He must have come because of my mother..."

"Okay, we'll let him be under one condition." I looked into his eyes.

"Be a good boy and stop doing troubles. Also... confess everything you've done so far."

"So I was born at-." He smacked the table.

"Do you think this is some game?! Confess all of your crimes! Right now!" I frowned but I didn't have any other choice and told them everything. Starting from small arts on the public buildings to setting a house on fire. But I did not mention any other name. I wouldn't betray my friends.

"Now this is enough to put you in the cold room. Give him handcuffs." I stopped fighting back because they had two aces up their sleeves which happen to be my weaknesses.

When I was leaving the room with two jerks by my side, I couldn't stand looking at mom and Tae. They are hostages without even knowing and I hated it so much! I can't allow any of them to involve in this more.

"Yok... what did you-?"

"Just let it be, Longtae. It's over. Of everything. I don't want to get you involved even more."

"T-that's not true, right? What about all of the things you said to me?"

"You seriously believed that? I was just trying to get between your legs. That's all."

His heart broke into pieces. My heart broke into pieces and I had a hard time holding back my tears. There's no way he can forgive me but... it's gonna be better if he forgets about me... our lives are too different... I guess I was too selfish to think I could finally be happy.

Those assholes dragged me out of the room and put me behind the bars.

"You'll stay here for the time being. There's still a chance someone would bail you out but judging by your looks, none of your friends could have such a big amount of money." They smirked and I looked away. Taking money from friends, no way. I'd rather die.

White's POV

After Longtae called me, I didn't wait and immediately called Black.

"What is it, bro?"

"Black, do you know something about Yok being accused of our protest?"

"So he really was." I frowned. There's definitely something off.

"What the hell do you mean by that and rather be honest with me."

"Hah, just that Todd had to do some things to not let me get caught." These two...

"Do you want to tell me you two framed Yok just to not let yourself get caught?!"

"Look, unlike Yok, I already have some problems with the police. They already have my report and if I were caught right now, I definitely wouldn't get out of it so Todd thought of a plan how to avoid this situation. Isn't he genius?"

"Genius my ass! How could you do it to him?! Do you know he has a sick mother?! That he lives in poverty and this situation totally destroys his life?!"

"Why do you care so much about him? You should be glad Sean is okay." W-what has he done?

"What does that have to do with it?"

"Your boyfriend wasn't careful enough and let himself get shot. I was on my own then and too many guards could definitely be a problem for me so Todd took advantage of the situation, called Dan because he knows I don't like him and because he found out he already is accused of something else. He didn't think anyone else will meddle into it. I wouldn't care about Gram, he's a jerk but Yok had to get himself involved which is not my fault. Todd let the outside camera turned on on purpose and when he knew it was Yok, he reported him to the police to save my ass." I could not believe what I've just heard. I was too naive to think these two are getting better.

"Get him out of the jail right now!! He's our friend!!"

"Hold your horses. That'd be too suspicious plus me and Todd are not very famous in the city which would bring their attention to us. I'm sorry but that's how it is." Tears flowed down myself. I could not believe this little brother who competed with me in everything turned out like this. I heard it but experiencing on my own hurts so freaking much.

"White?"

"Don't you talk to me! I'll take care of it myself!" Suddenly Sean appeared behind my back and embraced me tightly.

"I heard everything, babe... let's think of something together." I nodded and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I'm so glad you are not like them."

"I would never break your trust, honey." He leaned closer to me and we cuddled for a while until I calmed myself down.