Bonus chapter (3): Party games

Yok's POV

It's been a long time since we've seen our friends and by that I mean all of them so Tae and I sent invitations to Pha Pun Dao Village as well as to White and Gram with their boyfriends to our condo they haven't seen yet but unfortunately, they weren't the only ones who came.

The bell rang and I went to open the door while Tae was preparing Asian Salad Cups and drinks.

"Hey White! Sean! And... what the fuck are you doing here?" I frowned at White's identical twin who had his arms crossed.

"Sup, I'm not happy to be here as well for your information but White forced me to-." Todd who was with him shut his mouth.

"Thanks Todd, my brother still needs to learn some manners. I'm sorry, Yok, for bringing him here... I know you hate him but the party is a perfect chance to teach him how to behave." He still hasn't given up... I sighed and stroked my forehead.

"Fine... just don't ruin the party." Hard thing to ask from him, isn't it? He shrugged and Todd wrapped his hand around his shoulder. I hate his guts as well but he's the only one who can hold Black under control besides White.

"Phi! Welcome!" I heard Tae's happy voice. It's still making me jealous even though Sean guards his boyfriend very well.

Few minutes later the bell rang again. Must be Gram because Tian and Officer excused themselves for coming later.

"What's up, man!" I smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh you know, tough life."

"Really? I thought you had some issues with your lover." I raised my eyebrow.

"Huh? Everything's perfect between us."

"Wait! So it never happened to you that you couldn't get it up? Or Longtae?" I shook my head and he looked strictly at Dan.

"How come it happened to you?!"

"Please... don't be so loud..." I had to hide my laugh. They are seriously funny.

We've sit in the circle around the table until I heard the bell ringing again. I thought I'd break the bell after hearing it for the third time in a row.

"Great evening, my unmarried friend!" After they got married, he's been making fun of us with boyfriend status.

"Hello to you too." I frowned but Officer gave me a bottle of champagne and gift bag.

"Tian chose it for you two." He exceptionally smile and I looked inside. There were like ten big packs of condoms and a sex toy. I looked back at him in disbelief.

"No need to thank me! I'm coming in!"

Now we were all here and Tae sat down next to me on his pillow.

"So what are we gonna play? And please don't say Truth or Dare."

"You just asked for it, Black, let's play it." I smirked and he sent me death wishes.

I brought an empty bottle and spinned it. God was on my side and it stopped at Black's side.

"You must be kidding me..." Perfect.

"White, if you don't mind, I dare Sean and Black to kiss!" Gram burst out laughing and Sean pulled my tank top.

"What the fuck, man?! I thought we are friends?!"

"I still remember how you were crawling to me, asshole."

"I thought you are White! My White!" White shut his mouth with a kiss.