[9] Gang's reunion

"Yok, we came back for you." Behind Sean I saw little White holding his arm.

"Yok, do you know these men? They said they are your friends." Officer looked at me. I just nodded in shock. What are they doing here? Didn't everyone go his own way? So many questions in my head.

Villagers were also curious about the noise they are not used to. Dopey was among them and his arm was wrapped around his father's neck.

"H-how did you even know about this place?"

"We visited your mother and found the address of this place." The voice I thought I won't have to hear again after I made myself pretty clear.

"Guys?! Why is he with you?!" They all looked at each other.

"Well, sorry but without your policeman we would be shot on our way." Said Gram.

"Even you, Sean, agreed to this?!"

"Of course not. But White made me agree. He told me if I don't let him go with us, he won't sleep with-." White shut his mouth. Badass Sean is definitely gone.

"It's not just this, he was the only one who knew the terrain of this place because one time he had a special case here." Explained White. I still did not understand why they even came.

"And why are you even here? You are the ones who wanted to separate. No one was by my side then." I saw guilt in their eyes.

"We were worried. We had one meeting but couldn't contact you so we contacted Dan if he doesn't know what's with you and he was worried too so we visited your mother but didn't understand the sign language so we wrote her a message and she handed us the address of this place you gave her so she could write letters to you." Gram gasped for air after saying all this.

"Where is Gumpa?"

"Man, he normally found a girlfriend so we didn't want to bother him with it." Said Sean.

"And you bothered me?" Sean looked at Dan.

"Of course, it's your fault anyway." Dan stayed quiet.

"Okay so Gumpa has a girlfriend and what about you, Gram? Aren't you too busy with your Gene?" He put his hand behind his head.

"Well... how to say it... she still couldn't forget Black and definitely not when he returned completely changed so..."

"Changed?! How changed?!" White didn't look like he wanted to explain anything. Sean started laughing out loud and White crossed his hands. Gram started laughing as well.

"He started officially dating Todd." Said finally White. Those two idiots laughed even more. Actually they started rolling on the ground. I was still in shock.

"Whoa, how could that even happen-?!"

"I guess it's the twin connection, hahah!!" White kicked into Gram who still couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm sorry but did he feel the connection when you two did it? Hahah!" White kicked his crotch and he just hissed in pain. Sean stopped laughing.

"Wait... this is not funny..." White slapped his head.

"That's not possible, you tall idiot! We have this connection just when one appears near death!" I can sympathize with White now. They are both so immature.

"Umm, Yok... I know you've never wanted to see me again but I'd like to atone for my sins. If there's any way..."

"Go home." I said coldly. But suddenly Dopey approached me with a crutch his dad must have made.

"Stay, all acquaintances are welcomed here." He smirked. Has he gone insane?

"White, look, there's someone your size." Sean said like he saw a rare species. 

"And what? Do you think I'll scream with joy on your stupid comments?" Sean looked away and did finally a wise decision and stayed quiet. Falling in love one changes one into an imbecile.

Dan just stood there speechless.

"Good so they are your friends. But I think you'd shoot them yourself right now." Said Officer and he was damn right. I'd spare just White who was the only one with common sense who hasn't hurt me.

"Dopey, haven't you said there's no place left? How can they even stay here?"

"White counted with this so we have a tent. And tomorrow we are going back, aren't we?" Said Gram.

"You can go but without me." They looked at me in disbelief.

"Actually, Yok... we have something that would interest you." Said Dan.

"Yesterday when a blind woman was crossing the crosswalk, an ignorant driver hit her when green color appeared on the traffic lights. She was still on the crosswalk and did not survive the accident. Now there are big demonstrations in the center of the city protesting over it. They demand special treatment for disabled people and more limitations for drivers. Also they demand people to help others with disabilities in the traffic. It could seem like casual case. That the driver was in a rush and would hit anyone who was in his way but when he was interrogated, he said people like this are just burdens for normal people and that's why it outraged so many citizens. He got just four years and everyone believes he bribed the judges." Said White. My blood started boiling.

"We wanted to do another action against the court. Are you in?" Asked Sean. I looked at Dan.

"Didn't you want to stay loyal to your job?" The memory of him handcuffing my hands appeared in my mind.

"I won't join you... I'm sorry... I'm here mainly because I know it here..." Coward.

"So we lack one gangster now." They all looked at Dopey for unknown reason. He rather stayed quiet. In the end, he can't give them his answer right in front of his father and he has no experience. I don't want to drag him into it.

"It's okay, I can replace this coward as well." I said and nodded at Dopey. He looked relieved.

"Guys, are you plotting something illegal?" Asked Chief.

"No way! It's just our way of letting others know about the problem but it's not illegal, hahah..." Said nervously Sean. Yeah, setting a house on fire, burglary to a factory, beating up the guards and many other things were definitely legal. I know they couldn't trust me enough to meet me in secret but talking about these things in front of people who live proper lives without caring about the outside of the world was not very clever.

Chief Khama smirked.

"What do you say, Longtae. Don't you want to help them? You wanted to look around the world in the end." I did not expect this at all. He is very worried about him so why would he... Maybe he thinks that he needs to experience some kind of adventure.

"Wait, what? Didn't you tell me to be careful and to not follow dangerous people?"

"I trust Yok. He helped you many times and even the children got liking to him. Your leg will be healed the day after tomorrow and I'm sure they can wait." They lifted their thumbs up. But Dopey didn't look confident at all.

Author's note: I love the gang too much to let them stay away, hahah

Author's note: I love the gang too much to let them stay away, hahah. And I'm casually making my wild fantasies about Black and Todd canon here lol.