[37] Wedding

Yok's POV

As Tian said, White, Sean and others seriously came but... I didn't expect to see the most disliked people as well.

"Hey White, what is the meaning of this?" I said when my eyes spotted his hated twin.

"I'm sorry!" White bowed his head. I looked at him dumbfounded.

"You don't have to worry, I'm not gonna destroy your wedding."

"It's Tian's."

"Or that guy's." I seriously don't get what happened between them that I saw Sean laughing with Todd behind their lovers.

"Should I even ask?"

"Please don't..." said annoyed Gram who was here alone.

"And where is Dan?" Gram looked sadly at me. Did they break up?!

He suddenly approached me and hugged me tightly while he cried on my shoulder. That must be it!

"C-can you believe it...?" I couldn't understand him when he was sobbing.

"Don't worry, you'll find better-." He pulled out of our hug.

"What shit are you saying right now?! His asshole boss didn't give him a few days off so I had to go alone with them!" Why am I even surprised? He's such a drama queen.

"Where's your bride?" That Black...

"He's kidding, right honey?" Todd tried to make him smile but I was not laughing.

"Can you finally tell me what's going on here?" Sean put his hand on my shoulder.

"White agreed to stay in contact with Black just if he behaves himself in front of his friends. That's why he took him here. To test him and Todd takes it very seriously to win White's heart as brother-in-law." He whispered to my ear. So that's why they are all here.

"I'm not very happy about it but it's not my wedding so if Tian is not against it, I have no right to oppose it."

"Thank you, Yok!" White bowed his head again while Black minded his own business. I'll still keep my eyes on him.

"And... where is mom?" I asked when I couldn't see her.

"I'm sorry, she had to stay in hospital due to some medical examination but she's not sick or anything! She just needed some substances her body missed. I upsetly nodded but trusted White when he said it's nothing serious.

"She's not alone and told us to record her the wedding." Now I was more relieved. "Thanks."

"Well, everything is prepared besides our grooms so you can just wait with others on the benches." They agreed and I went to prepare Tae for unwelcomed guests. I'd ask Tian as well but now's definitely not the right time when he's changing his clothes.

Tae was just sitting on his bed in his traditional clothes.

"Hey babe, are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah, finally. My neck doesn't even hurt now. But you seem upset."

"Hmm, my friends just came."

"Isn't it great?! I know you missed them!" He smiled and he was right about the second sentence.

"Yeah, I missed. Four of them..."

"I don't get it."

"Because of White's social experiment Black and Todd tagged along." He patted the bed on the side next to him and I sat there.

"I understand it. If the signal wasn't unavailable here, Phi could let us know. Come on, it's just for today." I smirked.

"It looks like Black and White are becoming one big family. I don't know if I want to see White with Black behind his back but I don't want to stop seeing him and Sean just because of two assholes."