CHAPTER 5

As always I woke up with the sound of the alarm, last night I didn't realize I slept on the sofa since I was still finishing the project. This morning is Saturday, I had to leave for work late but first I had a few things to finish. The first thing I did was to have a nice relaxing shower, after that I had breakfast which I usually don't have, since I'm always in a hurry for the university. After that I arranged some files to present at the office today and in doing all this it was already half past 9.I immediately decided what to wear and hurriedly got ready to leave. I reached the office and I heard about that I have a meeting scheduled for this morning.
After all the work in the office Izma came to the exit of my office, she was there waiting for me. "I came, I know mom would never have given you permission, so now let's go to a quiet place and talk well", Izma, you're crazy, I can't, where do you get these ideas from, "Partner, be calm, let's go to a bar and we can talk about everything, it won't take us even 10 minutes, don't worry, no one will see us and you won't even be late", so if I say no you'll take me anyway so let's go, but remember that my bus is at 4pm so I have to be at the bus stop, before the bus. This girl is crazy, I know she wants to help me, but for me doing all this becomes difficult, now that we were heading to our destination I was starting to get anxious and was starting to lose strength just for fear that someone might see us. In any case, we entered in the bar and put ourselves in a safe place and she, like an investigator, started asking me questions. "Ezal, everything that happened yesterday was too much, you can't keep living like a prisoner", no, Izma I... what they do is for my best--"It will be better, but slap you because you did late for various reasons and forbidding you a lot of things, it's not normal, think about it too Ezal I know you think the same things but you don't want to admit it, because you're afraid and you don't want to disobey your parents, but my friend, you won't hurt yourself by letting go to anyone", and so what should I do."I asked dad for a good psychologist for you, obviously I didn't mention you and--", Izma, how can I get a psychologist, how can I tell the parents, "If you let me finish the sentence, I'll tell you everything. I had thought a distance psychologist, so you can talk and blah blah..so your mom doesn't have any problems with transport and can't discuss other things either", all this is fine but tell me how do I convince mom to pay me a psychologist , and surely she will tell me that I don't need it. "Ezal thinks, you work, you earn enough to pay for it yourself and then your problem is consent, don't worry about that, today I'll go home with you and we'll talk together. I'm sure we can find a solution to everything", I hope so that everything goes as you say, tell me what the psychologist's name is, where he's from... " I don't know anything, dad just gave me the number, you'll have to call him later just to set the day, because dad had me said that he would call him to register and then it's up to you to decide the days, settle with work, university, somewhere also stick this because you really need it partner", Allah Allah! We are late, we have to leave to reach the bus.
I'm home, "I'm here too today mom," Izma said. "Oh Allah! what a nice surprise, come inside. You haven't visited daughter for a long time", said mom, "Like your daughter, I was super busy too", said Izma, "You dinner with us today right?", "No no, mom I'm here just to talk to you about something important", mom and Izma spoke to each other, I was as if I weren't there, I wanted to give her their talk in the meantime I went to put my things in the room and when I heard that Izma started without no problem, talking about  the psychologist and I ran to joined them in the living room. "Mom, I wanted to tell that Ezal, she needs a psychologist, she doesn't have to go anywhere, there won't be a problem with the timetable, she will do it from home from the computer. Dad has already done everything now all you need is your consent then Ezal will be able to start, there will also be a sum to pay but I don't think that's the problem, the problem is only your consent", said Izma, "Look! psychologist... I don't know why... obviously the problem is not it's the money though..", "No mom I don't hear no, she will be at home with you, connected to the computer, if you want you too can meet the psychologist there is no problem","If you're telling me then I trust you, then it was your father who got it so I don't have any problems", "I knew it, you're great!",Izma said approaching and hugging mom, mom but really you don't have any problems, I asked in perplexed confused and surprise, "No, Izma explained it to me well, and if you need it then that's fine for us", "Okay, now I'm leaving for home, otherwise it'll be late, but first I have to ask Ezal two things about the project", and so  Izma and I entered the room. "See it wasn't that hard, you're the one who's so scared and bhoo...", but I still don't believe it, how did she give me permission, I don't believe it, "Partner, believe it now I'll pass you his number and by tomorrow try to contact him and fix the days", thanks patner for everything you did, I said hugging her, "Don't hug me!", inefect she hated hugs, she never wanted to show her affection. After a while we said goodbye and I finished my first project on climate change, had dinner and after that I went to sleep as I was exhausted.