CHAPTER 53

We had given our interview, it was always a channel that wanted to interview us at our house, they had come since it was my last day here.  But now they were taking our pictures, to tell the truth, they were telling us everything we were just following what they wanted.  As I had dressed in a hurry and made the nikab in a hurry, I was not very comfortable, in fact, Aahil said, "Tumhara yaha se dikh raha hai (it can see something from here)", he said as he approached me and pulled up my nikab and straightened my veil so that nothing was visible, he was arranging when the cameraman came to us and said, "You are fine, keep doing what you were doing", Aahil continued, i was looking at him like this, then the cameraman also said, "Aahil take her hand", which Aahil took, I think he forgot for a moment that no one outside the family knew we were married.  Aahil was holding my hands, as he kept looking into my eyes, the camera kept recording us, I burst out laughing and to hide I put my head on Aahil's chest to hide as he started spinning.

 Aahil slowly, I said while he was sure of his grip, "Don't worry, you're safe", he said stopping, the cameraman had had quite a few shorts to be able to publish, in any case we said goodbye to the team and went inside the house

Aahil slowly, I said while he was sure of his grip, "Don't worry, you're safe", he said stopping, the cameraman had had quite a few shorts to be able to publish, in any case we said goodbye to the team and went inside the house.  In all it was already past the afternoon and in an hour we had to leave, guys, are your bags ready?, I asked entering in the living room where Izma and Arsaln were live, "We finish the live soon and then we'll go get our bags", said Arsalan, "Show yourself live a bit?", Izma asked and so Aahil and me sat on the sofa, since we were four, Izma sat down, Aahil between me and Arsalan .  “Ezal you login to your account to see if we are all in one screen” Izma asked so I entered in her live  and as I was giving her directions on how to deposit the phone I could feel Aahil massaging my arm which however was not visible on camera as Izma was covering it but as Izma moved away I loved the moment as Aahil stopped as he was aware that it was not right to show this as we had not said  the wedding news.  Izma, if you see some comments, read them, here we can't see anything from afar, I said, while Izma read some of them, but I stopped to answer one in particular.  "Aahil has many contacts", Izma read in the comment, yes yes guys, he has many contacts, pta nhi kese par kuch dehr pehle ek video viral ho ghi hum ki, hum Idr hi the, and I think ke wo video kisi ne baghir permission ke bnai thi, Aahil ko pta chal gya uffff kya gussa kiya isne, chat me video delete, chat me banda gaib or chat me account blocked or delete, hum abi tak dund rahe hai us insan ko (i don't know how but some time ago our video went viral, we were here in Turkey, i think that video was recorded secretly so without our permission, Aahil  came to know all this uffff how angry he got, in one second he deleted the viral video, in another second the person who uploaded it disappeared and in the other second he deleted and blocked the person's account), i said laughing when Izma immediately added, "Aahil bahi was furious, he's fine with the fans coming and taking pictures but when this happens secretly, he hates this thing", meanwhile Aahil pinched me, Ahhhhhhhh kya hai laghi muje (Ahhhhhhhh what's wrong, you hurt me), "Guys don't worry they two are arguing like this" said Arsalan as I stood up, "Where are you going?",  asked Izma, to arrange the last things to bring, now you too should be ready, "I think people were enjoying seeing you sitting so close together", said Izma, bakwas kam kiya karo tum (say less stupid things), I said, throwing her the first object I found, "I came too" said Aahil reaching me.
I had arranged all my stuff, I only brought the things I needed, Aahil was recording the vlog, while I arranged a couple of things in the drawer, "Now soon Maya will leave, everything is ready, just need to pick up and put the bags in the car", Aahil was saying while recording, Aahil muje nhi jana (Aahil I don't want to go), I said starting to cry, he joined me immediately, at first he was surprised, because he didn't expect it, "Ohhh love relax", he said still recording the vlog and joining me.  Aahil I don't want to go, I want to stay here, how am I going to stay there alone without you, I said crying while he was hugging me and I think he also stopped vlogging, "Meri jaan (my love), I will come soon too and then...", I want to stay here with you with my mother in law with Abiha and with grandmother, if you come there you will have to leave one day, "Meri jaan don't worry about all this for now", he said always hugging, I don't want to know nothing Aahil, I just know that I'm scared, how will I do without you, "You're never alone, you'll never be alone and you've never been alone, I'm here with you, call me, write me whenever you want, I'll always be available", wo to tumhara hona banta hai (you must be available for me), I said pulling away from the hug and laughing, "Ab to tumhara hi hu me (now I'm yours)", he said wiping away my tears and kissing my forehead, "Never be afraid of nothing, mery jaan ab tum Ezal Aahil Karabay ho (my love now you are Ezal Aahil Karabay), no one can tell you anything", he said caressing my cheeks, hmmm, I replied softly, "Now let's go downstairs we have to go to the hotel first to get their bags and then leave for the airport", he said standing up taking my hand, Aahil...., "I know it's difficult but love we have to do it, think that after that we will always be together", In Sha Allah , I said hugging him tight that I can feel his heartbeat, "In Sha Allah mery jaan, say goodbye to me well now after outside we are not the married  couple so we can't even touch", hahahaha you don't know how much I will miss you Aahil, I said breaking away from the hug and then we go downstairs to say goodbye to all Aahil's family and to leave for the airport.
We had reached the airport, we hadn't even gotten out of the car that there were already people recording us, cameras everywhere, journalists, fans and everything is more, Aahil, Abiha and mom  had also come to accompany us, we were on time so we decided to stay in the car for a while, the time that all the cameras could be removed.  "Gusy it's so close my maya will be gone after that" Aahi said recording and pretending to cry, "Guys we all are wearing sunglasses so we can hide our tears," Izma said in Aahil's vlog, Hahahha you're right partner, and it was so true, after a while we got out of the car.  All the while Aahil didn't let go of my hand, it was so strange to come here in the airport, it really seemed like we were here yesterday, but it had already been 15 days.

we had already passed all the reporters and all the cameras because now we were inside the airport, " I will miss you so much, take care of yourself", said Abiha hugging me, you too my sister, take care of yourself, I said exchanging the hug, "I a...

we had already passed all the reporters and all the cameras because now we were inside the airport, " I will miss you so much, take care of yourself", said Abiha hugging me, you too my sister, take care of yourself, I said exchanging the hug, "I am happy to have a second daughter like you Ezal, you are the perfect person for my Aahil", said Aahil's mum hugging me, thanks for hosting us, I will miss you all so much, I always said in hugs with mum, "We will pick you up soon, I can't leave my daughter there, then Aahil will never be able to be without you", thank you mum, thanks for everything, thanks for trusting me, it's so hard to say goodbye, I will miss you all so much, I said pulling away from the hug, it was time for me to move forward, so say goodbye to everyone.  Aahil and I stood a little behind after i said goodbye to Abiha and mom, everyone was waving while we were taking photos with the fans, at that moment I wished there were no cameras, I wanted to hug him tightly, the closer I got to the moment of departure the more anxiety rose.  Aahil come with us, goes inside with us after you come back, I said and the two of us bowed at the same time to take the bag that I had set down before taking pictures with the fans, "Here, now let's see", he said giving me the bag in my hand, while I took his hand and carried him forward where everyone was saying goodbye, unfortunately it was not possible for him to enter with us so we had to go alone, dad handed passport and ticket to everyone and there was the final moment of saying goodbye to everyone one last time.  Arsalan hugged Aahil, in this short time they had managed to become good friends indeed they had become just brothers, after Aahil greeted Izma in the sweetest way, "Take care of my little sister Izzu, if she annoys you don't scold her you know she is sensitive, buy all the sweets she wants", said Aahil recommending to Arsalan, "Abiha I will miss you so much", Izma and I said together and all three of us hugged each other, while Aahil was saying goodbye to aunt and my parents, after Arsalan greeted Aahil and Abiha's mom in short we all had a good relationship in a short time just like we were a united family it didn't seem to be hosted in another family.  Lastly Aahil came up to me and said, "Have a safe journey my love", and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead, I looked at him with teary eyes in fact I put on the glasses right away, in fact everyone was wearing them, they were just so useful.  I saw how slowly I was moving away from him, he was there until the end saying goodbye, I was sad but happy that he was mine, I had won him, he was my husband so no one could have any more problems with this, I was done thinking about it when I didn't see him anymore, having changed the hall so none of his family was visible anymore.  "Partner don't worry, you will soon see Aahil bahi again", said Izma consoling me, hmm I hope soon, "It was really a nice trip, I felt like I was at home, we were one family", said Arsalan reaching me and Izma, you are right, there was a family atmosphere, I didn't expect them to love us so much or host us so well, "Sure it was a nice trip, and now soon Aahil bahi will take you away to his house", In Sha Allah, I hope the time passes quickly and I can return again and forever with him.