First LIVE together

Everything was done, I had already returned after doing the grocery, Aahil had flooded me with messages, he wanted to know a thousand things.  'I'm back home now', I simply replied, he replied as if he was waiting for my message, 'so today you will enter in the live with me, I will be live in 15 minutes and I will add you to the live on tik tok' , I was exhausted but he insisted very much that I could not say no.  I immediately called Izma, to tell her to go live before he added me too, I was destroyed so I decided to wear the nikab, with a loose hoodie over it so as to be comfortable and I sat down in front of the desk and placed the phone against the books so i can join the live without problems.  I was anxious and I don't even know why, when I received the notification to accept, my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking, I immediately accepted.  "Asslam o alikum", Wa alaikum salam, I said anxiously, meanwhile I had a thousand comments flowing below.  "Don't worry, it's as if we are just talking only you and me", well I wouldn't say exactly that..."Don't worry, only 5.7 million people are watching us, you see we are almost alone", what! ..5 million, ehh alone I wouldn't say!.  "Tell me what you did, we haven't seen each other for two days", I had a thousand things to finish today, and finally now I've finished everything, then tomorrow Arsaln arrives and then we'll see, "Well well, then you have worked a lot my love", Aahil, we are live, I said making it clear from the expressions of my eyes, "Ooo yes yes now I'll sing you a song", can you sing?, "Of course I can sing", but..guys he is good at keeping everything secret, first I didn't know he was Muslim but above all Pakistani then I didn't know he had a youtube channel, later I didn't even know he did live, and now I find out that he can also sing,  I said turning to the audience . "Ezal, you've never asked me this question so i don't tell you", no no Aahil, today tell me all your talents because you can't surprise me,  little by little, "Do you want me to say that?", ehmm stop being funny I said with a hidden smile that he could see though.  "So guys ask us some questions, so you know Ezal too", what do you talk about when you're in live, and how long are you here?, "It depends if I have several things to tell, or as I added you I add other people and we talk", ahh and so before me you added other girls too...." Eh eh, no!", I don't believe you, guys tell me if he added also girls, who follows him will know.  "You are wrong.. you are the first one I talk to with so much interest. Let's fall in love with no cheat, no lies, no flex, just private and true feelings", aj kuch tum zada hi nhi free ho rahe(today you are more free than usually), "I wasn't kidding!", privacy? And you tell me here in front of everyone, "They are the sweetest people in the world, they are my fans".  You know what mom told me this morning, I was surprised, I don't understand why she likes you so much, "She and I now often call to talk a bit", what!, you're kidding right?, "Well if you want you can ask her, canim", Aahil, you have to stop talking in Turkish, I don't understand it, tell me what you just said, "I didn't say anything in Turkish, you're wrong", okey then I'll leave if you really want to talk in Turkish, "No no no stay here, I have so many things to tell you", canim means my dear, I said reading in the comment, ahhh now I understand, your fans are nicer than you at least they explain themselves, thanks guys, "Guys you don't have to translate , everything", he said with a wink". I can't believe it, I'm live with you, I never imagined this, "Me too, honestly I fell so happy when you share every small thing with me", I have to tell you everything you are my psychologist, I have no other choice, I saw how he changed his expressions, "But are you really that cold?", no, if you call me privately then no!, "Ah if then I'll call you tonight ", he said with a wink, Hahaha stop I was joking.  'Aahil, tell us your story', he read from a comment he was about to speak when I said, you must all call him Aahil bahi both males and especially females, "My girl is possessive", I saw him with my eyes strange but he continued to read the comments.  I was staring at him, he was a really nice guy, how could he fall in love with me, he didn't even see my face.., "Hey Ezal, I'm asking what time is it there", ah yes, sorry, I was just lost, "Yes you were lost in my charm!", Haa!  You and Charm!  Nahh.  "Kiu, kiu, intne nahre kiu? (why, why do you have so many tantrums?)", meeeri marziii (because I want to), I said pointing the finger, to tume nhi dikau ghi to kise dikhau ghi( if I don't throw a tantrum with you so who should I do them with), I said making him pretend that I was crying, while he was looking at me with a continuous smile on his face.  Theek hai phir kisi dusre ko dikhati hu me apne nahre theek hai, kiu matlab..to phir, leikin ek second, me kis ko nahre dikahu, kisy or ko?( Okay then, I'll throw a tantrum with someone else, okay, I mean....wait a second tell me who else should I throw a tantrum with?), "Mene esa kuch kaha?, (I said something like that)",to phir kiu muje bhol rahe ke kiu nahre dika rahi ho (then why do you tell me not to throw a tantrum), "Haaa to yar ye nahre hi to dika rahi ho na, matlab ese nahre kiu? (haaa,these are tantrums, why these tantrums?), haa to uthao na nahre ( haa, and then you should put up with my tantrums), "Jab tum sooh rahi ho ghi na to ye tumahri eyebrows sari kat dunga (when you're asleep I'll trim your these eyebrows )", tume meri eyebrows se kya masla hai?(what problems do you have with my eyebrows?), I said adjusting my nikba, "Çünkü kaşların çok güzel!", Aahil again, I won't say it again, either teach me Turkish or stop speaking it. Repeat the sentence i have to search it, "Nahhh!", Aahil, I'm curious, Aahil! Actually i leave you, guys, of course I'm referring to those who speak Turkish, you can write the sentence he just said, "Hayır beyler, siz benim ekibimdesiniz", Aahil, stop it, this time I understand that you told them not to translate. Here is this account @it's-me  he or she is very good because I don't know if it's a girl or a boy, thanks for writing me the sentence, also before this account helped me understand 'my dear', let's see what you said this time Aahil.  I immediately copied the sentence and google said 'because your eyebrows are beautiful', awwww thanks, I know I have them more beautiful than yours, "I could only comment on those beacuse  I can only see those", I will show the face at the special person, I had just finished saying the sentence when he made the gesture of kissing me and added "Then I'll wait!", and who told you that you'll be the lucky one?, "We'll see", it's late at my place so I would like to sleep since I worked all day and now I'm tired.  "Okay, I'll leave the live with you too", ah okey because now it's morning for you so you'll have to start a new day, "Sleep well, rest, go to sleep right away don't start reading the book it's already late" , hmm hmm good start of the day to you, "Good night meleğim", haaa Aa--, "No no no good night my angel", he immediately corrected himself when I called him back, anyway Aahil, I want to learn Turkish too, " Yes, I'll teach you another day now go to sleep", okay bye bye guys, "Bye bye guys, see you tomorrow then I'll post the time on instagram story for now that is, I hope you enjoyed until next time!", bye Aahil, "Bye my love", he said kissing the camera, what was this?  ,"I kissed you on the right cheek goodnight", thanks for pointing out which cheek hahhaha. And afterwards we turned off the live together, how beautiful it was, being live with him for more than one hour, time had flown by.